Apparel Olivia Wilde

Anyone familiar phrase: "Oh God, I have nothing to wear again !!!!", is not it ?! And this despite the fact that our wardrobes are filled up to the top a variety of "armor" for all occasions!)) ... Actually it, namely, dresses celebrities and will be the subject of my next article.

Let's outfits shall proceed together to Olivia Wilde and see if there she picked up a professional team of stylists or for everyday life actress chooses a thing itself? It is interesting to look at, what's Olivia goes to the usual walk or, for example, for bread?

In general, in a chaotic manner start our surveillance!

So, to enter the "big stage" clever and beautiful Olivia Wilde team of stylists dress in all sorts of gorgeous dresses, make it an excellent make-up, her hair always shining and, of course, only shoes with heels. What else to add ... stylish, beautiful and, most importantly, with taste!

Each outfit picked up really professional and very becoming an actress. Nothing to complain about, great job!

It is certainly not clear to me ... the idea of ​​stylists and dress as something not very slim, though small, and on her head a strange beam ... Obviously not the best way!

At the reception in Paris Gucci Olivia appeared in youth satin trousers, she really such a combination to the face.

As you can see, not only dress suit on secular receptions and exits to the "public". The actress looks very good, and in a variety of costume options.

I will not hide from you the fact that the street can be seen Olivia, if not strange, too, in a very decent clothes ...

All kinds of skirts, dresses, high heels ... In general, even very not bad!

Although there are exceptions and incomprehensible, such as it is colorful dress "on the floor" and even more so when the original Vietnamese

But, basically, for the ordinary daily life Olivia Wilde as we are with you, choose comfortable jeans, shoes and all kinds of low-light T-shirts, blouses, t-shirts ...

Jeans and sneakers hiking with ex-husband

On a walk with the dog dress is obviously not relevant

The long journey? .. Why feel uncomfortable in tight skirts!

Olivia! Hollywood loves you and such!

And what could be more convenient shorts and t-shirts for home recreation

And sometimes for a walk, for example, for bread can not even wash his head!

Frankly, in such simple attire and you can not know this girl sexy celebrity Olivia Wilde!

Tags

See also

New and interesting