Bright as Olivia Wilde

Stories about how the purely serial actors conquer "Hollywood Olympus" is no surprise. Olivia Wilde - one of the main characters is so intricate stories. It began as a promising series, and continues his main female role in the film "The Incredible The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" with stars such as Jim Carrey, Steve Carell and Steve Buscemi. Cute girl friend on the series, definitely reached the dreamed about. Simple assistant director after only a couple of years the sexiest woman of the world (as of 2009), and even a few - you look and "Oscar" will receive. The truth now plans Olivia is quite another. She and her chosen Jason Sudeikis think about the children.

We have already discussed our dreams and hopes. I can not wait when I will have children. I still do not know exactly how much I want children, but I like the number three - this small party. I'm not trying to get pregnant now - I do not have a clear plan for anything in life. Which have not be avoided. But he gets along well with children ... I've never felt this - look at someone and think that it is the one with whom I want to raise a family.
"OS - Lonely Hearts "(TV series, 2003 - 2007.)

"House MD" (TV series, 2004 - 2012.)

"Conversations with Other Women" (2005)

"Alpha Dog" (2005)

"Turistas" (2006)

"Set up" (2007)

"Beginning of Times" (2009)

"Three Days" (2010)

"Tron: Legacy" (2010)

"Cowboys & Aliens" (2011)

"The Change-Up" (2011)

"Time" (2011)

"Words" (2012)

"People like us" (2012)

"Incredible The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" (2013)

Tags

See also

New and interesting