Olivia Wilde photos

For several years the name Olivia Wilde on the list of the most beautiful actresses, but talented girl called her unit. Maybe the fact that it is mostly removed in through the films that do not cling to the viewer, and can from what talent really is not enough. 28-year-old Olivia future star was destined from childhood as my mother in her TV show producer, journalist dad and grandfather famous writer, but she herself tried, in fact engaged in acting for a long time. But much if it helped her? Yes unlikely, though her face is incredibly beautiful and playing them she learned tolerably that already praiseworthy since Not every babe knows how to professionally face showing emotion. It is believed that the beauty of the actress prevents open, but I think this is nonsense and forward from Olivia's really cool to play the role because I like it. "Shot" or she will remain on the sidelines, I can not say exactly, but the role in the film "Burt Uanderstoun" with Jim Carrey and Steve Buscemi promises to be interesting (the film will be released next year).

Photographs taken by her ex-husband, photographer:

Tags

See also

New and interesting