Walk of Fame

While sick reviewed a bunch of movies. Well, what else to do to a human patient), mainly caught by the arm movies where someone "all" save the world from evil. What I want to say these movies with superheroes have to look for one, but not all in a heap. And then it turns out mess in my head and can not remember what kind of superhero who saved. After all, in fact they are written in the same script. Beautiful, strong, and one must have what some super powers.

And as such a win-win. It's always getting into the top ten, and ten million fee. Generally something I swing. Ah, yes look at the supernova most superheroes.

Let's start with the company «Paramount» which gave us 4 superhero. As a result, we received 4 film with a super-handsome, "Iron Man 2," "Thor," "Captain America" ​​for 1990 and the continuation of "The First Avenger» («Captain America: The First Avenger»).

Robert Downey Jr. - Iron Man
​​

Chris Hemsworth - Thor

This is the first Captain America - Matt Salinger (1990)

By Fox offers a choice of just a whole bunch of superheroes of "X-Men" (a bunch of parts) and "Fantastic Four».

Well, here the main super course will Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. True to the last part of it is not held. As for me - I'm more in love Jackman romance, than to leave knives from under the skin.

Mister Fantastic of the "quartet" - Ioan Gruffudd

Well, Mr Chris Evans, having stayed the Human Torch in the "Quartet", turned into a new Kapitina America, the film which will be released soon.

But what are we without him! Say thanks to Sony's because she gave us Spider-Man. And Toby Maguire, who patiently bears the spider "skin».

Inimitable Marlon Brando played the role of the first Superman!

He picked up the baton from the Christopher Reeve.

Well, at the Riva - Brandon Routh, and today it is the last Superman)

Batman! Who has not played the role of a super-man bat.

Michael Keaton

Val Kilmer

George Clooney

Adam West

Kevin Conroy

Christian Bale

I'm sorry if anyone forgot.

Hulk. Super Green Monster. I'm not really liking it, but still he is a superhero.

The first Hulk was presented to us in the person of Eric Bana.

And better known by Hulk Edward Norton.

And I added to Walk of Fame Hancock. Well, I really like Will Smith)

In general, after the execution of these roles, the actors have not sweet, because all of them are waiting for something supernatural in everyday life, but because they are just people ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting