16 most beautiful trees in the world. I do not believe that they grow on our planet!

« And the sorcerers oaks whisper something in the fog i>». Do you remember that wonderful movie and song by Yuri Nikulin? No, today we are not talking about the Soviet movies or songs. Just every time I hear these lines, I try to imagine the look of these "witches oaks." And here we have prepared for you a selection of beautiful pictures of trees, which can rightly be called magical. Talking about the woods for a long time will not. Everyone knows that thanks to them we get the oxygen they also provide shelter to various animals, and indeed benefits are enormous. But in this article we will reveal fascinating or unusual side of the plant. Immediately warned that not all of the plants are considered to be represented by trees. We know that some of these bushes, grass or woody plants, but their beauty and majesty enchant so that we could not resist and added them to the list. In general, we enjoy ...

1. It is a rhododendron, which is growing in Canada, it is already more than 125 years. B>

2. And here, perhaps, sorcerers and oaks. South Carolina, Oak Alley. B>

3. Japanese wisteria. It has been growing for 144 years. B>

4. Delonix regia - a real fire wood from Brazil. B>

5. This dragon tree from Yemen. B>

6. Madagascar baobabs. B>

7. Evergreen (although in this case, rather vechnosinyaya) Jacaranda, South Africa. B>

8. Fairy maple alley in Oregon. B>

9. Angelic Oak South Carolina. B>

10. These trees are trying to resist the winds of New Zealand. B>

11. Since cherry blossom in Germany. B>

12. Mossy beech southern Oregon. B>

13. Let's stay in Oregon and admire the Japanese maple. B>

14. This California sequoia just the third tallest in the world ...

15. Beech Alley Dark Hedges ("Dark Alley") in Northern Ireland. B>

16. Finally fabulous rainbow eucalyptus, which grows in Hawaii. B>

Admit it, that they are all great. Still, nature is able to create unsurpassed masterpieces. These plants are inspired, they want to watch, they want to photograph and paint. Share the drop of beauty with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting