The final casting of the show





So ended the second season casting the show "Top Model in Russian". The girls are selected, and all the spectators, who loved the first part, located in the pleasant anticipation of "Top Model in Russian 2". Lack of professionalism, which has been impregnated with the first season of the popular show * (* not for nothing that the Muz-TV makes a comeback, so people like to look at the models, even those ...), I was unpleasantly surprised. Girls ugly (IMHO), ugly pictures, and teachers narcissistic. In the hope that the second season will be better than the last, I found a photograph from the final audition, which took place in Moscow. Though at present, and it is my favorite Russian leading Ksenia Sobchak, the position is not saved. The girls at the casting is not particularly consistent with my personal standards of beauty ...

The final casting of the show



So far it is not known exactly who chose the jury, but now we can look at those who will probably fight for the title of the best top models of the version of "Muz-TV". Strange, but the winner of the first season Masha forests after the project I did not hear. Maybe I'm too early to draw conclusions, but it nikakuschaya, forgive. So, who very likely will get the blue screen in September this year?

The final casting of the show

Perhaps one of the few girls that I liked in this final casting. Really, I do not understand how many have been invited to this final casting ...

The final casting of the show

I do not like this type of girls, but many (judging by the reviews) it is impossible to like!

The final casting of the show

Fuck my brain, well, do we have in Russia is not beautiful, really beautiful girls? I have no idea who might like this woman and her friends at the next photo ...

The final casting of the show

The final casting of the show

To the right is a nice little girl, but I doubt that it has 18 ...

The final casting of the show

Mulatto in the middle of an interesting, but it seems like she has already participated in the first season of the show ... It's time to know and honor.

The final casting of the show

That in such circumstances are prepared to enter the court to Ksenia Sobchak future Heidi Klum (breccia some crap, to be honest).

The final casting of the show

38-pound model eats salad and something to prove an impartial jury headed by Ksenia Sobchak.

The final casting of the show

Number 15. Normalek.

The final casting of the show

Figure model, will work over a person.

The final casting of the show

Arina Perchik for the poor (who watched the first season, he will understand)

The final casting of the show

She already hard preparing to become the most-most model. Yeah, it can be seen.

The final casting of the show

I do not like. Every day I see these girls, nothing special, and I do not find beautiful. Excuse me.

The final casting of the show

"Brownie Kuzma»

The final casting of the show

Number 19 something rubs judges? And perhaps it performs the song?

The final casting of the show

Do you think it's a girl? And here and there. This former director Masha Malinovskaya Igor Bulgachёv. Who has not aiming in the model ...

The final casting of the show

Modestly, however.

The final casting of the show

I do not understand that the girl with the legs, but I do not like the leg X-th.

The final casting of the show

№25

The final casting of the show

Chest to produce the final model ... it is interesting to take or not? (in the sense of a Woman, not the outstanding part of the body).

The final casting of the show

Type a la Gisele Bundchen.

The final casting of the show

Mediocre.

The final casting of the show

This girl I would take on the show. Of all the it is the most pretty.

The final casting of the show

We were at the auditions and very beautiful girl, but they have not been ...

The final casting of the show

Standard beauty is not in favor. Sorry, very sorry.