Creative personality

15 most creative personalities version FAST COMPANY. Not all of them - a celebrity, and some are known only in narrow business circles. But let's broaden their horizons and learn about new people and be inspired by their achievements! So,

15. Sheila Nevins

President of HBO Documentary Films says:
I show unvarnished reality. In our film you will see fat women, ugly, who can not find a companion. I do not want to entertain you, I want you to account sochuvstvovali.Na projects involving 21 Nevins "Oscar" and 47 "Emmy", plus an Academy Award for his film about musicians with disabilities from Zimbabwe. Sheila is not afraid of anything new, so thinking about using effects in his films 3D.
When I watched "Avatar" in the format of 3D, I felt sick, as an attraction, but I appreciate the brilliant originality. And maybe I use 3D in their filmah.

14. Igor Pusenyak

Written applications for the iPhone after the invention of Doodle Jump became a superstar in the world of computer games. How did he come up with such an idea?
We wanted to come up with something interesting to Marco (his brother, prim.avt.) Could earn more than their usual $ 1,000 a month. We saw the chance to carve a niche for children on the market iPhone it generally has not mastered, - says Igor. - The only question is whether parents allow their children to take the device cost $ 400? They liked the big features of the platform iPhone. Soon, Mark quit his job, and the brothers began to produce more games. They have a compact business - they work one at home. Igor says that the sound of bursting bubbles for one of the games he recorded in his bathroom. Their games have achieved such success, that is the question of reshaping under other platforms. And to the question, whether to allow parents to take their children to the device cost $ 400, Igor answers simply:
Will, but only after enough of sami.Vse who played Doodle Jump, know that off - it is impossible!

13. Phoebe Philo

Phoebe Philo - an outstanding figure of fashion. He has worked and work in Stella McCartney, and Chloe. Then he went out of fashion for the education of two children.
I am infinitely grateful to the House of Fashion «Chloe» for having had the opportunity to develop as a designer. It - House with a great history, and I'm glad that I had the privilege of working hand in hand with incredibly talented people. These four years have been just fine for all of us, and I wish my colleagues to achieve even greater uspehov.No came back and took over as creative director of Celine. Since then, the brand for a new era.

12. C. Martin Harris

53-year-old Dr. C. Martin Harris - a recognized expert in the field of integrated computer systems of medical data. He says:
All those involved in health care, including patients should have access to this informatsii.Prezident Barack Obama says that without health reform Harris will, if not impossible, it is difficult.

11. Jay-Z

I'm not a businessman, I do business men.Strochki from the song "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" Jay-Z. Well, he proved that it is really so. He - the richest rapper and a successful businessman. He was the promoter of the beer brand Budweiser Select, created and has already sold for $ 204 million company by tailoring Rocawear. In addition, he conducted advertising campaigns, invested in a basketball team New Jersey Nets, in nightclubs, Broadway musical Fela. Jay-Z - the business itself, that's for sure.

10. Qi Lu

The head of Microsoft Internet earlier in the 10 years he worked in Yahoo, where he was fired in 2008 for "slow work". What did he do to Microsoft? Stop issuing regular updates every two years, Lu has established the work of his department, so that updating and improving the search engine Bing will go constantly and continuously.

9. James Cameron

Who does not know James Cameron, creator of the most profitable and at one time the most innovative and expensive films "Titanic" and "Avatar"? Of course, everyone knows it. James Oscar winner and the reputation of the main innovator of cinema, opened a new era - an era of three-dimensional movies.

8. Hannah Jones

The philosopher by training, worked on pirate radio, never thought to pour into the business. But then came in the environmental services company Nike. Jones said that she joined Nike, because it is much more effective to work from the inside than outside screaming. Her conclusion: the creative combination of both methods is the most powerful. Project Hannah - cooperation with Nike space agency NASA on the development of ways to save water and to start a non-profit organization Creative Commons project GreenXchange - free distribution of "green" technologies.
We need such a business model where profit does not lead to littering the environment and water pollution.
7. Chris Andersen

Former publisher of 53-year-old Chris Anderson in 2001 bought and headed TED - the company that organizes web performance newsmakers on key issues of our time. Volunteers in various countries translate these statements 76 languages. It is cooperating with many celebrities.
10 years ago, business advisers say, "What are you doing! You Crush your brand! "But over the years, TED has become stronger - so people need ideas that they truly inspire and stimulate.
6. Steve Byrd

Steve Byrd plays a crucial role in the recent debate about health care reform, while being neither a doctor nor a politician. He - presiding over supermarket chain Safeway. Steve introduced a system in which people who are watching their health, receive bonuses. Taking into account blood pressure, cholesterol and smoking cessation. Bird argues that medical costs increased just 2% from 2005 to 2009, compared to almost 40% for most other companies. «The Safeway amendment», - installation, which for the company is now - the law.

5. Ryan Murphy

Kindergarten Ryan begged subscription to Vogue. No, Ryan is not a designer or even a model, he - the producer of the acclaimed and most profitable of the new 2011 series Glee (Chorus). In addition, it achieved success in all their projects, from the series "Best" and "Body Parts" to "Eat, Pray, Love." Performances of Glee instantly become hits and the songs immediately get into the online store iTunes.

4. Shiro Nakamura

In the creative director of Nissan nickname - "Fingers." Whether because of a handyman, or because playing the cello. In December comes the newest project Nakamura - serial electric Leaf, the first car with "zero emissions." Shiro, who is almost 60 years old, does not believe that the design - only the expression of the designer.
Most designers need to understand the values ​​of society and the people for whom they are trying to design a car.
3. Elizabeth Warren

Going forward, to create agency for financial consumer protection, lecturer at Harvard Law School, Elizabeth Warren was appointed special adviser to Barack Obama. E is her responsibilities will include the development of the structure of the agency and the search for a person to preside.

2. Eddy Cue

Steve Jobs may be in the spotlight, but it was Eddy Cue is a key figure of Apple. Kew is working, perhaps the most powerful of the project web business of the 21st century: ITunes and the App Store, the latter of which is ready to bring $ 4 billion by 2012. Next Kew campaign - almost a monopoly undermine the Amazon with its reader Kindle, IPad and a cocktail of chain store IBOOK.

1. Lady Gaga

The sponsors believe that it took the pink boa, and she talks about the network brand strategy. Music, video, design, marketing - all areas subject to Gaga. A talented artist and a talented businessman?
Nobody controls the attention of the public as it makes Gaga. It's like an explosion: bang! - And soon millions of eyes are on your brand. Gabe McDonough "It was created for the online generation," - said the head of MAC Cosmetics John Demsey with which Lady Gaga has invented a new shade of lipstick. She works tirelessly. It is worth to protect his fans and always tries to be close to their "monsters." Gaga - this is without a doubt the phenomenon and successful product that has made herself Lady.

Tags

See also

New and interesting