Shoes Christina Aguilera

One of the most famous lovers of beautiful shoes, you can not hesitate to call Christina Aguilera. This singer, whose taste in clothing and accessories gives in to critique often, an avowed fan of Christian Louboutin shoes. Almost always on the performances she wears shoes with high heels it is from this designer. But there is also the daily life, which simply can not always walk on his heels, so Chris chooses shoes less popular and well-known brands. Often, her choice is terrible and I do not understand it completely, but as they say "no accounting for tastes" ... The main thing which her powerful voice, to hear them!

So, we look at the shoes of the vociferous Mademoiselle ...

Most likely, when choosing this shoe Christina tried to be original, not to look just celebrities, but to be stylish, fashionable and most importantly not like the other girls in unusual sandals asterisk. It is unfortunately not possible. The combination of shoes and pants, capri pants - quiet horror.

Color shoes won me over. In combination with torn jeans, these shoes look great.

Just what the doctor ordered. Chris legs in such shoes look transcripts.

Very beautiful! I do not know which of these sandals are made, but they are simply magnificent!

Simple and stylish. White boots not my weakness, but I liked them very much.

What kind of metal plates on shoes? I did not understand the choice of Christina.

White and white - this is too much. I always thought that the shoes should be different from the color of the dress (this does not apply only to black shoes and a little black dress).

Luxury shoes from Christian Louboutin. I have not refused from such a pity that money to them I do not have ... (((

Again, "LaBute." Ah, what a beauty! I am thrilled ...)))

Color cute. Chris such a tiny foot, like her size 35 or 36 (do not know).

From the color of shoes, "Nude" I just melt. I plan to buy boots for the fall of the shade, I hope I find ...

Cristina, well, you're not a cowboy, a singer! What is not clear what an odd choice.

Shoes from Christina Louboutin - it is something. Master knows his business!

Bad shoes. Comfortable and this is very important!

Arrrr ... Steep-steep "LaBute." These boots are incredible !!!

The nose does not like.

Exquisitely looks. I do not like a pedicure, pink - neither here nor there.

Boots without any frills. Beauty in simplicity ...

These boots superrrr! Color, straps - everything is fine. Surely they are surprisingly comfortable ...

All would be nothing if not a platform. I do not like its shape, not like these experiments here.

Do not gud ...

In the previous post about shoes Megan Fox has exactly the same shoes. They are beautiful!

Loves Christine red shoes ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting