Paul Priluchny

Paul Priluchny belong to a cohort of the most sought after actors of our time, he is engaged in a variety of theater and film productions. And by the way, all this despite the fact that Priluchny only a year ago graduated high school theater.

Charismatic personality and impressive appearance of the young actor did their job - since 2006, he successfully removed a movie. Priluchny debut role was in the film Ray "Club". Paul then appeared in the film "School №1» (2007), "Web" (2007), "railway workers" (2007), "Children in a cell" (2008), "Lyubov.RU" (2008).

But the real fame and glory came to an actor after filming the movie "The Game" in 2009, where he played the role of Doc. Another success was the role of Maxim Morozov youth thriller "Closed School." Priluchny hero - a complex and rough teen pupil elite school. Paul well accustomed to the challenging role.

Priluchny also starred in "Method Lavrov" in the Proceedings of TV series "Closed School" and "The Game", titled "Gamers".

In this talented actor combines cinema with the work in the theater on Malaya Bronnaya.
The theater is communication with the audience, it is important actor to maintain the tone of confidence, that is, are you toss a replica and feel some sort of reaction, or you do not feel the reaction and think - something I lied ... Known as Priluchny and conqueror of female hearts. Talked a lot about the novel Russian actor with the American star Nikki Reed. Young people met at the Moscow premiere of the film "Thirteen."
She flew to Moscow for three days, but change the ticket and stayed for four weeks. I immediately learned a lot of English expressions, Nikki also tried to speak in Russian, but we understand each other without words. Those were wonderful days! I blew off the roof, I forgot about everything: for me it only existed!

For a loved Reed got a tattoo on his arm, the name of the actor, and, Russian letters. But their relationship did not stand the test of distance and gradually disappeared.

But the couple remained friends and even plans to make a film, which will tells the story of their love.
Yes, we continue to talk, and very much! It is, first of all, for me, a good man and friend, which is important. Nikki has changed a lot in my life, I respect and appreciate her. I think that it is a man of genius - at her age have already achieved such heights! But on the set of the series "School Closed" Paul met a new love, actress Agata Mutsenietse.

Paul literally stole a girl from on-crown. Couple has announced her engagement and now young people live in the apartment of Paul.
I like to make surprises Agatha, give flowers and gifts. It is important that favorite was always smiling - I did this by getting schastlivee.

Tags

See also

New and interesting