Five provincial hair stylings from the blacklist stylist

Ten years ago, the effect of wet hair was the top beep of the season. And now even the pictures from the old proms where you had that hairstyle are surprising. That's an understatement! This styling has long since moved from the list of trending to the list of “no way ever”.

It is quite natural that over time the fashion for styling and haircuts changes. Now, for example, especially relevant are disheveled careless laying. Although 5 years ago, such a look would cause confusion, because it looks like you just got out of bed.

View this post on Instagram

Friends with good hair need to stick together. Love these beauties.? #ninezeroone #901girl

A post shared by Nikki Lee | Hairstylist (@nikkilee901) on May 24, 2019 at 4:50pm PDT

However, in 2020, such a styling, and even on slightly lightened hair, looks amazing and rather causes sighs of admiration. Let’s determine which styling exactly is not relevant now and which accessories should not be used.

Fantastic summer hairstyle in 1 minute? Easy? Must Have Your Summer Hair Jewelry - A Fragrant Stud of Noble Green Sandalwood? Your universal solution in case of business negotiations, walks with friends and an unexpected date in 15 minutes? Put ч in the comments, if you want to know how to make such a beam. The size of the stud: чи Long - 18 cm чи чи #wooden studs_in_presence чи? Price: 230 UAH. чи To order, write to us in Direct ?

A post shared by comb? Hairpins? FROM THE TREE? (@wood_in_life) on Jun 27, 2019 at 12:29pm PDT

Stacks and accessories that look cheap and provincial Let’s start, perhaps, from the very same hair-effect. The fact is that its popularity was once incredibly high and some still sincerely consider this hairstyle suitable for proms and weddings. However, most people associate it with rural discos. Even though no one walks like that, believe me.

#congrats @jenniferaniston @themorningshow #EPIC #mustseetv #hair #natural #waves #dress #james galanos #iconic #makeup #naturalThis was such an honor to be a part of.The hair is Jens natural curl and waves. Dried natural and touched up minimally with blow drying the roots for direction and touching up random pieces with a wave iron. @dysonhair @ghdhair Then products layered on @drunkelephant detanglingspray @harklinikkenusa leave in conditioner @shuuemura #paste @kerastase_official #oleorela natural hair and make up for such an iconic 1952 Gal gown by the master Jamesanos

A post shared by C H R I S M C M I L A N (@mrchrismcmillan) on Nov 4, 2019 at 5:52am PST

How can I replace this hairstyle? Blonde hair will suit large disheveled curls. A kind of beach version of the usual styling with large curls. He looks good on a date, and he's good for prom, too.

This beautiful human always amazes me with her love and support of her friends causes. This is from last night before the @baby2baby gala which helps families in times of need. Love this beauty @jennifergarner. #hairbyadir #jennifergarner #baby2babygala #withvirtue

A post shared by Adir Abergel (@hairbyadir) on Nov 10, 2019 at 3:40pm PST

In second place is excessive use. styling for laying. The focus now is on care and protection. But with varnishes and gels, you should not overdo it. The glossy hairstyle looks very artificial and is suitable only for specific photo shoots.

It was an honor to do your hair for your wedding...I'm still obsessed over this modern look we created together. A lot of you have been asking me what I used to make Hilary's hair so shiny. I toned her highlights with @joico's NEW Lumishine Demi-Permanent Liquid 10V with 5 Volume LumiShine Developer and fun fact I styled it with baby oil gel!

A post shared by Nikki Lee | Hairstylist (@nikkilee901) on Jan 7, 2020 at 6:33pm PST

If smoothness of hair is in the first place for you, we advise you to make a low tail, carefully tucking naughty strands. This hairstyle is really popular now. It creates a business and very stylish image.

Whispering Pony @emmaroberts for @busytonighttv #901artists #UsIncommon

A post shared by Nikki Lee | Hairstylist (@nikkilee901) on May 2, 2019 at 6:49am PDT

The third item on our list is cheap plastics. hair accessories. Even the most beautiful hairstyle can be spoiled by the sight of a crab from a nearby accessories store. You should not nullify your efforts invested in creating a hairstyle, such trifles.

Life's better when you accessorize Con Congrats @sincerelyjules on your new SJ @scunci collection! The perfect touch of glam?

A post shared by Nikki Lee | Hairstylist (@nikkilee901) on Oct 13, 2019 at 9:05am PDT

You don’t have to spend a fortune buying jewelry. Buy only a few, but let them look expensive and emphasize the beauty and elegance of your hair. Important point: try not to use hairpins and rims often. Hair does not like to wear such jewelry for a long time.

Love yourself with a gift?? It’s in mid-December, so the holiday is coming to us? If you have not yet thought about a gift to your beloved woman, mother, daughter, then it is HE??????????????????? Will your wife kiss you and smell our hairpin? Can you believe us? ?? from 15.12 there is an ACTION and you can buy a hairpin with a discount of 10% д when buying from 3 products - delivery is FREE? In the photo, a short stud made of green sandalwood › Size: › Long - 16.5 cm › #wooden studs_in the presence ________________________________________________________________________? Price: 230 UAH. ← To order, write to us in Direct?

A post shared by comb? Hairpins? FROM THE TREE? (@wood_in_life) on Dec 15, 2019 at 10:06am PST

One of the best materials of high-quality accessory for hair is wood. This is an environmentally friendly material that will not harm your hair. It is advisable to buy rubber bands in the form of springs, this form will allow you to keep your hair together well, without spoiling their quality.

I love to style my messy bun as big as possible???? (LOVE this mirror a lot btw) #messybun #mirror #messyhair #tattoo #tattoos #vans #libra #vsco #vsco #vscocam #vscogirl #tumblr #pinterest #ootd #outfitinspiration

A post shared by Jessykrefft (@jessykrefft) on Jun 22, 2020 at 11:27am PDT

What else should a city lady avoid? It's not worth it. roller! This "donut" is better to replace the tail or disheveled bundle, which is now so relevant. Yes, you may need a little invisible, but the result will look modern and stylish.

? HAİR PİNS. . . . . . ? ? ? ? ? ?#hairpins #hairstyle #instahair #hairdo #hairbyme #beautiful #she #girl #shehair #cachos #afrohairstyle #althair #dodia #instagram #redken #bestofhair #balayage #pelpcorto #qatar #paimore #olaple

A post shared by Jale Besel Tekin? (@jale_hair_styles) on Jun 23, 2020 at 3:11am PDT

Speaking of invisibles, we come to the last point of our forbidden styling. These include those that are specifically used. large numberwhich are visible. Previously, such hairstyles imitated a cut temple, for example. In this case, all the hair on the side was removed with the help of colorful invisibility clips.

Tags

See also

New and interesting