Zoya Berber

The young actress who became famous after participating in the show "Real guys" Zoya Berber - a native of Perm. Woman 24 years. While still in school, she began to take part in theatrical productions. Although childhood acting career on Zoe's not dreaming.

The girl wanted to fulfill a man's job, for example, mechanics ... or even a killer! However, after graduating from high school she enrolled in Berber Choreographic College. But seeing classmates, she immediately took out their instruments. The fact is that Zoya Berber is very shy of the figure.

Mother said she did not came to the Ballet. And I decided to learn from the tailor. Still craving for art took her and Zoe arrived in Perm State Institute of Arts and Culture.
But I was offered to go to the actors, saying that all the time I spend in the asset, and sew a little. I went to the actors! Berber began to study on a course directed by Boris Milgram.

In October 2009, along with his classmates Zoya participated in the festival "Space of direction." A year later, in November 2010, she began playing in the play "The collector of bullets" at the theater "scene-Hammer", has just opened in Perm.
2010 was a landmark in the actor's fate Zoya Berber. She was cast in the role of Valeria in the series "Real boys on TNT.
But I never thought that I would play in the series. And the show will be a success! Now I'm even afraid of what will happen next ...

Because of the shooting Zoe had to take a sabbatical at the Institute. According to her, the parents are very experienced because of the fact that she had to leave school at the time.
In an interview, Zoe said she did not want to appear nude:
I do everything not agree, because I know about their shortcomings and does not go on glossy adventure. To say no, even to the proposal "to lift the shoulder or leg." People really do not know me, and know my body here ...

According to Zoe, she talked with the boy, very reminiscent of the hero of the series - Kohl.
I met a boy such as Kohl. It was the first love and love is strong, we met 5 years. We still communicate well. Kohl's, by the way, reminds me of my first love at the beginning of our acquaintance. Then the young man began to develop, has grown and is now a wonderful talented engineer, he has a family.

Tags

See also

New and interesting