Tilda Swinton The Strange Woman "takes the viewer"

Tilda Swinton The Strange Woman "takes the viewer" of their dissimilarity to the others and a remarkable talent. In life, it almost does not use makeup, so their 51 she looks incredibly well, and many believe the Briton like creature not of this world. She removed not only in Hollywood films, but in independent films, to help her and love. It is completely free from prejudice, so the star of films "Orlando", "beach", "The Chronicles of Narnia," "Constantine" can allow itself the most ambitious role. Of course, to call this woman a beautiful language does not turn, but there is in it something very magnetic, what attracts people to it. By the way, Tilda is known by the fact that participated in theater productions. In general, it calls it a typical Hollywood star is impossible, but it does not detract from this talent.

I am very funny - just no one notices. All long frighten people with serious faces.

In the 10 years I was traveling in the train, and it occurred to me that none of the neighbor on the car did not realize what a miserable person I really was. It was a revelation: that you show to others, not necessarily feel.
I always knew she was not beautiful. This is a big advantage. All my beautiful friends, sooner or later let his appearance in circulation. I'm not just about sex. They always remember that they have blonde hair, blue eyes, full lips, and they should act accordingly. It's a lot of pressure, I was deprived. I was not perceived as a girl, and I myself, and it did not consider. I turn off a sexy and found it very comfortable.

We are constantly told that hopeless alcoholics. Most of the really interesting, energetic and alive people I met were alcoholics. I think that's the hope of forcing people to drink.
From booze I feel bad. And the drug even more. Around me everything is constantly blowing, but I can not stand the grass. Once I tried ecstasy, twenty years ago, in New York, and four days sat silently in the corner. It was informative, but I look forward to another effect.
I am a quiet person. I am happier when I am silent.

To me and then turn "sir", in elevators or on the street. Probably because I'm a long and do not abuse lipstick. Once I passed the customs control at the airport, and I was to inspect the customs man.
Like cosmetics, but if you want to look like yourself - is not the best way. Makeup makes you look like someone else.
Most of our role models of female characters - Lara and Erin Brockovich. That's great, but why constantly shoot films about extraordinary women? Is it only then that constantly shoot films about extraordinary men worse.

At work, I'm a soldier. Only chance to survive I have upgraded.
Up to 17 years, I was sucking his thumb. I do not remember why ceased. Since then, several times tried, but it does not work anymore.
I try to write every George Clooney in his new contract. It is not easy, but I'm doing my best. As a consolation, I shoved Brad Pitt. George and I hope someday to share in the movies at least a couple of good words.
We live at the mercy of people who dressed up the messengers of God, draw us into the war. Now righteousness purposes justify anything. It's amazing how easy it bought. Religious extremism is found everywhere, but the blame for this fascist approach and absolutism language coming from Washington.

I was always attracted to really bad guys. At school I read "Paradise Lost", Satan seemed damn sexy. Fluffy and soft characters scare me.
Sacrilegious to admit that you like to be away from the kids, but how nice the morning just lie in bed. Making movies, wander around the world - all this madness was a lot easier to endure after 14 months of breastfeeding.
Three things can get me out of bed: My Children, a film in which I act, and a movie that I want to see. I'm very lazy.
Once a week I was lying in a glass case with closed eyes, eight hours a day. As an artistic performance (at the exhibition The Maybe in 1995). When it was over, I decided never to do anything like that. But now I want to repeat. I want to die in this way, when very old.

They say that at home solid orgy. This is a fantasy. It's very simple: the couple had children, she has ceased to be a pair, formed new relationships and raising children. Unfortunately, we do not sleep together. Everything is much more boring.
My home - a zone free of shame.
I look exactly like my father, if the shave. I also like David Bowie. Not only externally but also of indeterminate sex.
I never expected that I would understand.
I am very, very happy.
I do not think about the future and do not want to know what will happen. I do not need any guarantees.

Tags

See also

New and interesting