25 the most striking film heroine

The authoritative magazine «Empire» the other day, "posted" on its official website a new rating - the rating of the most brilliant film heroine during the existence of cinema. I could not introduce you to him, because I think that it is quite objective and ёmok. 25 girls - and this is not very - charm, seduce, conquer. From Neytiri in "Avatar" to Hermione Granger in "Harry Potter" (by the way, I believe that it is the only one in this ranking does not fit perfectly). In general, 25 film heroine, which is pleasant to see.

25th place - Gilda

The main role went to the incomparable Rita Heymvort, which once imitated Marilyn Monroe herself. Very beautiful woman, though he eponymous film, released back in 1946, I did not see, and I can not judge. The site «Empire» wrote that the fatal and dangerous film heroine.

24th place - Neytiri

This character behind our contemporaries - Zoe Saldana. I must admit that the actress is not as beautiful as the blue miracle that James Cameron has created as a result. "Avatar" looked like it (sometimes "tyagomotina" but we lived through it).

23 place - Bride

I did not know what was found in this film heroine, but it is absolutely not impressed me. Though Uma Thurman, to fulfill this role, and a beautiful woman, but the brightness is not enough in it, quite frankly. But this is only my opinion, that's like, Quentin Tarantino considered Uma very bright as soon as he saw her big feet and immediately invited her film "Pulp Fiction." Any of our lives there.

22 place - Queen Amidala

Yes, I love Natalie Portman. A great actress.

21 place - Persephone

Monica Bellucci, or rather her character Persephone, a real decoration of the film "The Matrix Reloaded." Sensual woman can play the role of the charming beauties. It is a pity that so few in the entire movie show Persephone, and Monica starred in motion pictures is not so often. Occasionally you can enjoy its beauty on the big screen ...

19th place - Xenia Onatopp

18th place - Elizabeth Swan

17th place - Mystic

Mystic - mutant Changeling. It is able to take any appearance of humanoid creatures, about the same with her weight and height. Mutant ability allows copying not only the appearance, but also individual features such as voice, gait, and even fingerprints, retinal pattern. Mystic can copy not only the biological components, but also clothing and accessories such as glasses and jewelry. That's how it is.

16th place - Lisbeth Salander

15th place - Santanico Pandemonium

14th place - Catherine Tramell

Yes, in this writer's hard not to fall in love. The heroine actress Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" is delicious, there are no other words. And the same scene, with its cult of throwing slender legs ... By the way, Stone was the only actress who has agreed to this role, then all the rest (Kim Basinger, Michelle Pfeiffer, Meg Ryan ...) refused.

13th place - Darling

I had my way I would put this character on one of the leaders, but the «Empire» gave Marilyn Monroe and her Darling only 13th place. Undoubtedly, this is one of the best roles of Monroe, and "Some Like It Hot" one of the best comedies of all time.

12 place - Lila

Earth scientists were able to isolate DNA from the remains of the ship and clone mondoshavanov Fifth Element. They turned out to be a beautiful girl named Lila (Milla Jovovich), speaking in an incomprehensible language, and has incredible strength ... Fantasy I do not really liking, but this film ("The Fifth Element") liked. Still, when Milla Jovovich was younger, it was more interesting in appearance ...

11th place - Tina Carlyle

Cameron Diaz - is one of the most beautiful actresses, but she is getting older, unfortunately, ugly, although she is only 39 years old and about any aging can not speak. Apparently the matter in the genes and too mobile facial expressions. By the way, her debut role.

10th place - Ramona Flowers

9 place - Vesper Lynd

8 place - Hermione Granger

7th place - Black Widow

6th place - Princess Leia

5th place - Nancy

4th place - Celine

2nd place - Jessica Rabbit

1st place - Lara Croft

Accustomed already, what else to say ... I will not revel in verbiage. This role was given Jolie very well!

Tags

See also

New and interesting