Hollywood Actress: Chloe Moretz

Recently I drank fifteen years, one of the young, but already very successful actresses in Hollywood - Chloe Moretz. In 2009, the girl literally conquered all, playing in the melodrama "500 Days of Summer", nominated for "Golden Globe". And this role was not her debut in cinema. Prior to that, Chloe gained experience in other projects.

young Chloe:

In 2010, its track record added another film - "Kick-Ass", where she got the role of a girl-killer, avenging gangsters.

Again, the young actress surprised everyone and plenty of film credits, which managed to take part. Filming in the crime drama "Fields" with Jessica Chastain in the drama "Provincial" together with Alec Baldwin and Blake Lively.

Strong recognized the role of the young actress in the film "Hugo».

The film "500 Days of Summer»:

Like many young actors, the girl has matured early. It is a responsible attitude to their work and a lot of work on each of its role:
"I always try to find something in my own life that brings me to the character. The longer I live, the more I find things that help me in my acting. I learned to never judge the characters, which I represent, although sometimes it is difficult ».

Despite his young age, is already an experienced actress Chloe, and she knows exactly what she wants from life:
"Hopefully, if I will succeed, actor engaged in activities in my life. If you are unable to continue working as an actress, I would like to become a producer or director, or maybe a screenwriter. The main thing - I want to stay in this industry. It will always be a priority for me! »

After the premiere of the thriller "Let Me In" Chloe got into "vampire jet."
"Reincarnation in Abby was just crazy ... and I can not say that I helped" life experience. " So, in fact, I had to ... play. I myself created this character for yourself. I think that's why the game is called acting - even though you are using some aspects of his personal life, nothing is real. You must forge their emotions and feelings ».

His role model Moretz calls Audrey Hepburn:
"I love Audrey Hepburn, I revised" Roman Holiday, "" Funny Face, "and all the classic movies with her. I was close to her character - funny, naive, dreamy and always ready for adventure. I admire the way she ignites your energy screen so relaxed and natural, if not trying »

"If I could choose their own outfits to press tours and premieres, I would put on anything from the collection of Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. But my mother is to me unlikely to ... My mother is almost my stylist. Actually, I have it simply amazing »

Chloe and Rooney Mara:

Chloe and Kat Dennings:

and Jaime King:

During their free time Chloe leads an active lifestyle, doing ballet dancing, playing basketball and swimming in the pool. Another young star loves to do gymnastics, watching comedy and play with their dogs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting