Chloe Moretz

She was only fifteen years old, and she's already a star in Hollywood. Now, it drew attention to the designers. As such they have found in it? Marc Jacobs said that little girls help to look at the world through the prism of fifteen teenager forgetting adult hectic.

Chloe Moretz was born in Atlanta. Her father - a plastic surgeon, and his mother is a nurse practitioner. As you can see, the family is not "blue blood." In addition, it has four older brothers.

My dad was a surgeon, and his mother a nurse, for their show business - the dark forest. If not for my older brother Trevor, I would have never become an actress.
Trevor went to drama school and rehearsed monologues home. The girl was five years old, but it was their to learn with him. She liked it so much the case that when she and her parents moved from New York to Los Angeles, then moved to the home schooling and began attending auditions local studios.

In June she was awarded the prize "Person of the Future", which was previously awarded Katie Holmes and Zoe Saldana. Vice-President of Max Mara Nicola Maramotti Gerber says:

Chloe shows the same talent and on-screen and on the red carpet. The sense of style in her blood.

One of the greatest film directors Martin Scorsese in "time keepers" which co-starred Chloe said about the girl:

Chloe charismatic. It attracts attention, but she can concentrate, can work. This fifteen-some years!

Chloe is just 15 years old, but she already had the luck to withdraw not only from Scorsese and Burton in "dark shadows". Which is the director she liked to work more?

They are both directors of my dreams. Martin behaved with me as a father - cared guarded. He is the youngest daughter - my age! And Tim fun and laughing on the floor as if he were my age. He became like a brother to me.

But not only in the movie it accompanies success. Chloe is now in the fashion world like a fish in water!

I loved filming for Russian VOGUE! I dressed and combed as the Jazz Age heroine Louise Brooks. Dresses Dior, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin ... Everything was very nice. You know, I called herself? Wounded in the heart of the fashion! On the set, I immediately come to discuss with stylists clothing. I ask: "How do you look eighteenth spring-summer collection Proenza Schouler?» They are: "Great! A twenty-fifth and fortieth you like? "At such moments, I think, 'My God! It can not be! »

Teens have recently become favorites of designers. Nicola Gerber Maramotti said:

It really is a new trend. When meeting with Chloe I was struck by how much she is confident in himself and what he wants. This daring and attracts designers: of these models, they could only dream of.

But the fact that she is only 15 years, it is clear from the conversations about boys and bags.

I dreamed of since childhood bag Chanel. But my mother said she would buy it, but when I graduated from high school - will bring to the prom. However, a year ago, I met with the leadership of the French House, and they gave me my first handbag - black "2.55." Mom terribly distressed, "wretch, they have broken all my plans! & Quot;
And on the question of whether her boyfriend replies:

No! What are you! I also only fifteen! I do not need it. Because love is too much trouble. And then I have four older brothers - what other men in my life?

However, Chloe truly adult dreams.

I want to be like their idols - Natalie Portman, Meryl Streep, Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly.
She wants to become an icon of style and diverse actress.

Although, you know, I'm a versatile artist - and played a vampire, and a superhero, and difficult teenager, and a happy girl. So I'm done. I'm proud of myself!

Interesting facts

- Height 1.63 m Chloe;
- She has been dancing ballet, basketball, swimming and gymnastics;
- Favorite foods - spaghetti;
- Favorite school subjects - chemistry and mathematics;
- Scenarios for the daughter of my mother chooses, and draws attention to the bright and unique designs.

Tags

See also

New and interesting