Bright head

Spring-summer period - this time the colors, but celebrities flash all colors are present in the life all year round, not only in the hearts and souls, but also on their heads. I think all of you have noticed a tendency to sudden change of hair color from our famous celebrities, and who surprised us most decided (the same for us) magazine «Glamour».

Kelly Osbourne

No one will mind that I say that Kelly very clever? If you look at her old photos and pictures today, the difference is really noticeable. Of plump brunette Osborne turned into a proportional Woman, but suffered hair. Because of the diets and the pursuit of perfection (and the perfection of it?) Kelly completely blown away and it repainted in light purple. The color is beautiful, but certainly not as a shade of hair ... I think soon outrageous and independent daughter of Ozzy Osbourne will present us something new, and it will be much better than color. It changes each time getting bigger.

Paris Hilton

One socialite changed his usual Blondie and dilute its bright overhead strands that my feeling is very cool. Tired of looking at the same kind of blonde, I want to have something unexpected from Paris, but I think that we do not wait - it is light head to the bone. A strand were really nothing ...

January Jones

Beautiful beat her bright hair color 34-year-old actress, but probably many seem that Jones does not age these playful pale pink strands. I will not be stereotyped and verified by the editors «Glamour»: Dzhenyuari looks fresh and perky.

Chloe Moretz

Chloe - a teenager and she just did need to fit all these things, but alas, she and her attempt to seem fashionable beauty industry failed miserably and in my opinion has lost even the same Jones, who is almost 20 years older.

Selena Gomez

On the bright strands of dark hair and look more advantageous if Selena were a bit shorter than it would be in the top five with a big plus, and so juicy, but not enough thought.

Katy Perry

How well that Katie got rid of this hair color !!! Pink - this is not your color, mademoiselle.

Fearne Cotton

Light pink strands - Pets blondes, which is hardly surprising. In Neve bad stacked hair, and indeed could do without the strands and so bright girl. The eyes are very expressive.

Amber Le Bon

Model with character. Long hair with colored strands made her even hotter.

Kate Bosworth

I love Kate, but these strands that were built for the photo shoot, terrible. By the way, they are not false, just native Kate hair dyed in this eerie, but very topical mint shade. Well, now that all washed off.

Lady Gaga

Did you know that Gaga broke up with Taylor Kinney? The singer chose a successful career and loved it after 9 months of relationship ... I think nothing, because such a beautiful parnyagu not exactly find it.

About Hair: color is beautiful, but Gaga with him was lost.

Avril Lavigne

Light green strands we have not seen, and that's the eternal teenage Avril we showed them. I wait when it already starts to grow, soon 30, and it is all the same ... Although this is a double edged sword - on the one hand cool that it does not "obabivaetsya", but on the other hand it is time to reconsider the attitude to life and get a family or even a hint of a family, and with the style of work ...

Dianna Agron

Only blonde!

Nikki Minaj

Disgusting color. Can not be so ruthlessly exploit pink doll, Barbie has just turned 200 on his toy box.

Rihanna

Red, come back !!! Excellent color and Rihanna goes even more black.

Cher Lloyd

All the colors of the rainbow on the hair, but I was not happy. It would be better to decide and choose one thing.

Nicola Roberts

No color, and full of disappointment (in principle as the whole image as a whole).

Jessie J

Willow Smith

Tags

See also

New and interesting