Louboutin

Shoes, which brought to mind halfway around the world! Wearing these shoes once, you can not stop ... Red sole, tall heel and the platform - do not leave anyone indifferent. Fashionistas willing to sell his soul for a pair of new shoes beautifully packaged. They are willing to endure the pain for the sake of creation and clothe them even in the heat, even in the cold.

As Christian Louboutin himself says: "High heels - it's fun, is not possible without pain. You can not walk in high heels - do not wear them! ". Despair, you are again putting on their ballet flats and deep down you dream to wear these famous shoes, at least for a couple of hours to show off.

Celebrities are also big fans of the red soles and collect the whole room with them.

1. Blake Lovely.

It is buying hundreds of shoes, and her wardrobe, there are 300 pairs. Most of them have it stolen from the set of "Gossip Girl." I would have done so! And of course, Blake loves Louboutin. Christian himself admitted that designing shoes he always thinks about Blake. And even a pair of shoes was designed for Lively '' The Blake ''. In general, it has a fairly good set of famous shoes.

The same for the registered Louboutin Blake Lovely

2. Jennifer Lopez.

Her love for these shoes and big enough for all. It is enough that she dedicated a song to them.

3. Kim Kardashian

Socialite is also famous attraction to lubutenam. Shoes with high heels is almost never gets off her feet.

List of lovers lubutenov endless. I have identified precisely these celebrities, because it is on their foot, I often observe this particular footwear brand. Although they are preferred Bience, Victoria Beckham, Fergie, Kate Moss, Lady Gaga, Jessica Alba and many many others.

Tags

See also

New and interesting