Nick Knight

I will not list what so famous photographer with not very catchy name and surname (a knight translated as "knight", by the way) - and it is famous for a lot less than the list of regalia can transfer and remit. For me personally, it is curious that even women with controversial external data look like a beauty queen on his photo! I made a small selection of reincarnations.

Well, Kate Moss for example - it is a talented model, yes. And I love it. But ... who can call her beautiful? I understand, beauty - a relative term, but too asymmetrical Kate something to be beautiful. But look how she is gorgeous in these photos!

Kate Moss for Vogue Italia

Cover Another Man Kate Moss

Let the person who thinks Lady Gaga beauty spit in my face! To me, she's just cool alien. Knight managed to maintain her individuality (all things futuristic and shocking), but present them very elegantly. Gaga in the photographs do not devoid of femininity.

And then Gaga almost beautiful writings. I'm serious.

Naomi ... It is definitely a beautiful model, she luxury figure, but - anything to do with me! - She stubbornly reminds me monkey. Very cute monkey. But Knight (not work!) Made her human. Handsome man.

Naomi for V Magazine

Victoria Beckham also reminds me of a monkey (a, you know, a cartoon about a monkey with a hundred children martyshat who constantly hooligans). A lady in the photo it.

Victoria Beckham for British Vogue

Not that I did not like Emma Watson, but had never seen her so sexy ...

Natalia Vodianova, whose beauty is somewhat exaggerated, on the cover of Vogue pleasing to the eye - not only the beauty, but the freshness and youth.

Natalia Vodianova for Vogue

That already see me flying tomatoes for vyshenapisannoe)

That, incidentally, is relatively new (28 April 2012) photoshoot Nick - «Pussycat, Pussycat», starring Cara Delevingne are very promising model. Interesting photos that the photographer has combined it very attractive things - beautiful girl, expensive jewelry and ... kotyatok! Well, not only kotyatok, puppies and even ducks.

And now - I can not show! This photo shoot is called "Note on modern masculinity." These are - modern man ... I wonder if he ironically or seriously?

Tags

See also

New and interesting