Monica Cruz

The younger sister of Hollywood divas published in his blog this unexpected news. Monica said that, of course, would have preferred to wait for the same purpose, a single, but was afraid that it may happen too late to experience the joy of motherhood, and therefore decided not to wait. 35-year-old actress, dancer and model resorted to artificial insemination.

That's what Monica wrote in her blog:
I will become a mother! I was able to fulfill the dream of his life. I want to share with you this particular path and be able to tell you about my impressions in this magical time.
She said that the first months of pregnancy has isolated itself from the world, because they did not want to earn money for his personal life. It was her way of avoiding the issues of who is the father of the child and to discuss possible candidates who obviously would have arisen. But after a while Monica was restless at heart from the fact that it was necessary to hide the way in which the child was conceived. Monica felt that thus only maintains the taboo on discussion of the ways to get pregnant.

So I decided to tell all. I resorted to artificial insemination. I also talk about it, to finally take the opportunity to thank all the men who are the anonymous donor and help many women, like me, to fulfill their dream. If this statement I can help those women who still have doubts, please - I'm always here for you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting