Love messages

Another gift for Valentine's Day for the people of New York decided to make the young British artist Tracey Emin. On the billboards of Times Square during the month of February will be replaced with neon advertising declarations of love. Six handwritten love letters will be broadcast three minutes before midnight.

Someone's invisible hand prints aphorisms about love on the type: "When I hold you, I hold your heart", "love - that's what you want", "I promise to love you", "I can not believe how much love you "," You touch my soul "," Listening to the ocean, only to hear it you. " On the display, forty gradually becoming brighter and brighter, eventually getting rich deep color, leaving the spectators in no doubt about the power of love.

At midnight all the romance is replaced by the usual advertising. Digital animation with a love theme for Tracey Emin is the basis of her work, but in the United States is its first public project. For advertisers Times Square has become a tradition to give advertising space to artists.

Since May 2012, the project «Midnight Moment» precious three minutes before midnight they give talented masters of their craft. His work already present Yoko Ono, Jonathan Henry, and of course Tracy Emin.

Tags

See also

New and interesting