Margaret Thatcher (R.I.P)

A few days ago from a life he left one of the greatest (no exaggeration!) Women in contemporary history - Margaret Thatcher. The first woman to become prime minister of one of the leading countries in the world, by and large - the first woman in politics, whose daring and sometimes unexpected solutions have had a strong influence on the political and economic system of the United Kingdom and part of the whole of Europe. What it is not only believed - and complete a feminist, and a man-hater, well, the nickname "Iron Lady," which was of Thatcher, has long been a household name. I offer to evaluate the quotes of this unique woman

Free cheese is only in a mousetrap (yes, this proverb actually went into the world with the word "iron lady»)

Do not be afraid to criticize yourself. Although it is sometimes difficult, it is the surest way to achieve personal self-satisfaction and self-esteem in the future

When I tried to smash the whole group of opponents, it always cheers me up. Because when there is no meaningful argument, always trying to crush amount

If a woman shows character, about her saying "bad woman." If the character takes a man, they say about him: "He's a good guy»

If you want to hear something, ask a man. If you want anything done, ask a woman

Politeness today is valued more expensive, the nerve has no price

Usually I form opinions about a man for ten seconds and very rarely changes his

I have the ability to undertake the work and bring it to a positive result, at a time when others just turn around and go

Defeat? In my dictionary there is no such word

No such thing as society does not exist. There's just a man and a woman. Oh yes, and there are families

I will stay as long as the tire. And while Britain needs me, I never tire of

90% of our concern for the fact that never happen

Cocky, maybe, well crows, but the eggs still carries chicken

Tags

See also

New and interesting