4. 05. Margaret Hilda Thatcher. Conservative blew Britain

1979 However, the same exercise while chemistry, Margaret thought, "I do not, Mary Curie, and Margaret, burn it with fire." And he moved into politics. You will laugh much, but it still happened - in 1959, she entered the parliament from the town of Finchley. And she was just 34. And in 1970 held the post of Secretary of State appointment for Education and Science. It would seem - back to basics, but no! After becoming acquainted with the ideas of Harris and Seldon in the Institute of Economics, Thatcher very has ceased to please the idea of ​​social structure of the state. And about the Keynesian economic system in general, it said, "God, how awful, deliver England».
In 1976, Lady Margaret is very much struck a chord with the former Soviet Union, when specifically said so in his speech: "Lads, and yet you want to steer the world. So you figure, "Figvama it is not easy, and very politically mature newspaper" Red Star "put Thatcher with all his might, calling the Iron Lady. So you do not believe it - she liked it. So much so that she was proud of sho and approve.
And then came 1979 and the great victory. And it's not that after all England squeaked with delight - not my God. The reforms that Thatcher spent very often and very much frowned upon and the top and bottom - unemployment is in no hurry to fall, and the loss of state control in the financial sector, particularly the economy has placed on validol.
In some ways it helped Falkland conflict in which England ottoptala still have their own vital Argentina. And in 1983 she was elected to a second term. But, sorry, the old memory for the third time is not elected. And it is still held in 1987.
And you know, I'll tell you sho? Iron Lady was able to make a new economy for the Island, which no longer relied on the old industry. Yes, when retrained were spitting, threats and even assassination. But it was able to refocus Britain to modern technology and other buns.
Baroness Thatcher, a life peerage (for the ladies !!!) and the House of Lords. Respect

Tags

See also

New and interesting