Margaret Thatcher Quotes

Wise quotes and sayings "Iron Lady" - Margaret Thatcher

Margaret Thatcher can be considered one of the most powerful women in the history of mankind. Without fear of any difficulties and challenges, overcoming any obstacles, she has managed to stay on as prime minister of Great Britain for 11 years, becoming the first and so far only woman ever to hold this post.

When the character shows a woman talking about her "bitch." When the character shows a man, talking about him "a great guy».

Defeat? I do not understand the meaning of this word.

Every woman is familiar with the problems of homemaking, close to that to understand the problems of governance.

Cock, maybe, well crows, but the eggs still has a chicken.

No one would have remembered about the "Good Samaritan", if he had only good intentions. He also had and money.

If you want to discuss something - go to a man, if you want to actually do - go to a woman.

The house should be the center, but not women's lives abroad.

Personal attacks on me only rejoice. So, other political arguments of the enemy no longer exists.

Need to become familiar with your enemy, then one day, you can turn it into another.

Do everything with an open heart is not a good idea. The heart must remain closed, so it works better.

Without economic freedom no other freedom can not be.

90% of our concern for the fact that will never happen.

Wealth of the country is not necessarily built on its own natural resources, it is achievable even with their complete absence. The most important resource
is a human. State only need to provide a basis for the flourishing of talent people.

Women are much better than men know how to say "no».

Today a woman has a sea of ​​opportunities to express themselves, some of us even to govern. But, speaking of honor, we are more reticule than a bayonet.

Usually enough for me 10 seconds to form an opinion about a person, and then it rarely changes.

Politeness is valued today is very expensive, but do not have the nerve to prices.

If those who criticize me, they would see as I step on the waves of the Thames they would say it's only because she can not swim.

It is not necessary to agree with the person to find common language with him.

Be powerful - it's like being a lady. If you have to remind people that you are it, you are it is not accurate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting