Compliments woman

I think you powder your very face. And those legs you really are. You are fluffy pesnitsy. When you blink, I was blowing! Tell me, is you have real breasts? Or sintepon? I'd like to protect my breasts have become such! If not for these adorable wrinkles around the eyes, I would not give you more tpidtsati! I hope you do not dance? You have a husband ochapovatelny. How would you like to have a husband! I love you and that's this: And what you ochapovatelnaya this ... like it ... I do not know the name. We have not met? You do not happen to katavepnoy? You have so charmingly tied the navel! You have such a fresh linen! And teeth you "Comet" cleaned? I see my husband something you did not hit at all. You're so fine: tits tremble under opkestp? You are so flexible! Well-ka pepekuvypknites! Say, you have a cute sister, or you like? You really goes this hairstyle! It does not represent you bald. Your breasts are so beautiful climbs! It reminds me of an episode from my childhood, when we were with Dad inflated rubber boat. Your eyes are like a lake. One as the Issyk-Kul, another Baikal. One deep and the other blue. Now I drink up, ma'am, and I'm at your feet ...

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting