Wolf Girl

11-year-old Supatra Sasupfan from the suburbs of Bangkok hit the Guinness Book of Records as the most haired girl in the world. All the face, ears, arms, legs and back are covered with a thick baby "hair" that makes her look like a wolf. It is interesting that the girl herself is already accustomed to their singularity and even proud of the fact that it has become so popular.

11-year-old Supatra recognized that he was proud to receive the title of "the most hairy girls in the world." Throughout her life the other kids teased Supatra, calling the girl "obezyanolitsey" and "girl-wolf", but now that Supatra hit the Guinness Book of Records, the kids at school began to treat it very differently. "I'm happy that I got in the Guinness Book of Records. Many people have to try to be in it. And I asked a few questions - and all "- says the girl.

She suffers from a congenital syndrome or hypertrichosis Ambras, better known as werewolf syndrome associated with changes in the chromosomes. Supatra - one of the 50 people in the world who suffer from this rare genetic disorder. Her face, ears, arms, legs and back are covered with hair that can not be even laser removal, on the contrary, becoming thicker and thicker, so the girl's mother just regular trims hair on her daughter's face,
which ultimately can lead to vision loss. In addition, "wolf girl" prone to allergies.

Now that school tormentors no longer worried girl Supatra finally joined the team class, and even become popular. "- There were a few people who teased me a monkey, but they no longer do." - Says the girl.
"I'm used to this state, I do not feel the hair on the face, but because of them I do not always see what is happening around. I hope that someday they will be able to cut off, "- says the girl. Energetic little secretly disease does not deprive it of a chance for a normal zhizn.

"I like math, so I can then teach other children. I want to be a doctor and help others solve their health problems, "- says Supatra.
The girl's father, 38-year-old Sammrueng said that at birth Supatra wide nostrils were only 1 millimeter, so the girl could not breathe normally and the first three months of his life in an incubator. Later, it was necessary to carry out surgery to widen the nostrils of the girls.

Supatra time spent in the hospital for about ten months. At the age of two years, the girl made another operation, after which she was able to breathe properly. Later, when parents Supatra, 38-year-old Sammrueng and Somfon, took her daughter home from the hospital, they faced a number of challenges. "When our neighbors saw her daughter for the first time, they asked me what for I have committed a terrible sin. - It recognized Sammrueng.

Parents worried that other children tease their daughter, but she learned quickly to gain people, so many girls druzey.

Source: gorodkerch.com/blog/2762/devochka_volk_popala_v_knigu_rekordov_ginnesa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting