Eggs prognostic weather

chicken named Rosie with a small British farm stumped experts weather forecasts. According to the patterns on her eggs can accurately understand what the next day - the sun or the snow. According to the owner strange chicken Sasha Anderson, it all started back in August 2011, when Rosie laid two eggs in a row with a pattern in the form of sunlight. After that, two days in a row was very warm and sunny weather and the sun was shining as ever. Anderson also said that last week she again found a nest egg Rosie, which was completely covered with white krapinkami.

After this finding, the whole day was a fine lingering rain. The rest of the eggs carried Rosie usual, without patterns. "I remember in August, she laid two eggs with a pattern of the sun and it was the hottest days in the past year. My children happily telling everyone that our chicken is able to predict the weather, "- said Anderson. Themselves experts say chicken Rosie is very strange and noted that he had never seen anything like it. According to the expert, Charlotte Popescu, eggs are very dependent on the climate, so they can be lighter or darker.

See also: Rooster lived for 2 years without a head. A cat named Frank and Louie two muzzle. In the United States I was born the smallest dog in the world. What do the animals in danger?

Source: ru.tsn.ua/tsikavinki/v-britanii-unikalnaya-kurica-neset-yayca-kotorye-predveschayut-pogodu-foto.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting