Incredible scenery

Polish artist Justin digging in his work creates fantastic for its beautiful landscapes. Her paintings are striking in their depth and volume. In each work, there is something unusual that attracts the eye and fascinates.

"Art is my refuge, life, poetry, music, delicious cigars and strong tea, it's everywhere. My works reflect the world as I see it, all my senses, the people I meet and the love of nature, which I admire, and things that surround and affect me. Man my main inspiration is the main theme of my work. Particularly interesting to me psychology of relationships, manners, and movement within man and the world around him. Preference is given to oil painting on large canvases, writing in his studio, sometimes for several hours a day.

The main thing is to convey the atmosphere of paintings, pieces of my memories so that the viewer is also able to feel and understand them. «

From these pictures it is impossible to look away, so they attract, make sense not only optical, but tactile touch. I would like to touch them by hand, feel the texture, roughness, roughness.

Source: masterok.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting