10 tips on how to always be in the money

1. Be uncomfortable

The more you are comfortable - the more you use (without your benefit). So you ten times go for a beer, talk to neighbors, will wash the floor and set up your computer. Other. Do not think that your "good" thing remember appreciated. Once again, two, and you will bend every time. And at this time you will save time on new opportunities.

2. promises many

Even if you fail, you can always find someone who will do it for half the amount paid by you. Now my threshold - 30%. We must strive to 10%.

3. Monitor the situation

Never otmazyvatsya the circumstances. Be responsible for your actions. People appreciate and trust you a lot more feeling in you a reliable person.

4. Look for contacts

Every day, get acquainted with new people. On the street, at trade shows, at work, on the Internet. Let's all my business card. It so happens that it can work even in 5-10 years.

5. Use your contacts

Meet your friends. Showing how and where they can be helpful to each other.

6. learn new things on your topic

Excluding public news. If something is really important, you know it.

7. Raise the price

Do not be sorry clients - to raise the price. If the goods are exclusive - lift three times. By the way, in business, in which I did - sales also increased by almost three times. Ie profitability increased by 9. Since no additional marketing courses have been taken.

8. Use stereotyping

People have stereotypes that they inspire confidence. For example, one page with contacts and description attracts more disabilities (as it appears on the personal ads), but sold poorly. Full Shop at good engine sells much better. Although made of the same 20 minutes. A man in a good suit sells better than sports. Look for patterns of your target audience.

9. Do the little surprises

Send out birthday cards to people who interest you. When they require the services that you provide, they will remember about you (and completely forget about your competitors).

10. Always ask twice

Give - great. (As it happens in 6 of 10 cases). In the extreme case. because you can make a discount. 20% :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting