How to talk to a man about money

To speak with a man about money: the humiliation, or gambling? Many women believe that asking humiliating. And even more humiliating to ask for money from men. "Wants to – he will give" — say some. "Well, I will hint to him," the other smiled slyly.

Only thing is that men don't understand hints. They need to speak clearly and specifically. And if you "hint" that you have some financial difficulties, and it would be so great if somebody helped you, don't be surprised that your man does not respond. You did not say that waiting for help from him.

Girls often complain: "I wish he bought me new boots. I hinted so, and commercials. Said that they had seen such cool boots. What I really liked. It would be great if I had those boots. And he does not understand!"

Marilyn Monroe, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

And do not understand. Because he hears only that you like some abstract boots, and you really want them to. If you don't talk about your desire that he bought you these boots, the man will not even make an effort to look for the subtext in your hints.

A rare man is able, and will want to read between the lines. So if you want a man to have done something for you, just ask him about it.

If you don't know and don't want to ask you, it will be difficult to talk with a man about money.

The negative attitude towards the phrase "to ask for money from men" is due to the large number of stereotypes that crowded our heads.

"I am proud", "I can do everything myself", "bad Request"... Thousands of stereotypes that we were literally pushed from childhood.

Did it ever occur to you to ask yourself the question "Why"?

Why ask for bad? Why I want to do everything myself? Why ask for help is humiliating?

Believe me, men are nothing to do with this.

To some extent, we just handled the men our stereotypical beliefs themselves and limit themselves in the relationship.

We are all afraid of something, because our experience there are many experiences, including failure.

Once we were wronged, rejected or hurt. And since we are trying to protect themselves. The easiest way not to get a negative experience is not to do that this experience provokes.

For example, if you constantly refuse to help loved ones, it is unlikely that in the future you'll want to ask others for help. You will be afraid again of rejection.

The same principle is at work in the triangle "man-woman-money." You don't want to ask, not to get, for example, failure.

If your man is not greedy and not a cheapskate, willing to spend money on you, why doesn't he just let you do that?

If a man feels the need to spend money on a woman, he will find a way to fulfill this desire. And if you don't want to take money from him, then there will be another woman who can easily accept men and money, and gifts, and other signs of courtship.

However, she does not have to be his mistress. It can be just a friend. And the money that the man could spend on you, will be spent on it.

Your man will drive his girlfriend in a cafe or in the movies. Perhaps to make her some gifts. And all because she just knows how to ask for his help, is able to accept his gifts.

It is therefore important to learn to speak with a man about money and learn how to correctly ask.

The fact that the phrase "to ask for money from men" does NOT imply humiliation or insults to dignity, and the game!

When you want to talk to a man about money, think of it as a game in which your task is to give a feel of the man his significance and necessity!

Marilyn Monroe, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

After all, if he is asked – so it is needed!

The man triggered a basic instinct – the instinct of the provider. And then he goes hunting. Translated into modern language, the man feels that he is useful to you.

Put experiment. Tune in to the game. Show the passion and desire to win this round. And with that attitude tell me in detail to your man about these boots that you want. On how you have them tried on in the store. How long look at them. And then just ask him to buy you those boots. Directly and without any hints.

Look at the children. They treat life as a game. Each new case for them is just another level of the game that need to go. This principle lies in teaching children in the early stages. The learning process is presented to children in a playful way. Then they grow up and are able to learn without the games.

Why not try to use this principle in our case? If you find it difficult to talk with a man about money, treat it like a game. The feel of the game will add excitement and ease. You will be able to experiment and to be spontaneous. Be playful. Men like it that way. published

Author: Diana Tsarbaeva

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: smart-fox.info/govorit-s-muzhchinoj-o-dengax-unizhenie-ili-azartnaya-igra/

Tags

See also

New and interesting