All this is rock 'n' roll

February 12th, 1967 the singer «Rolling Stones», Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and guitarist were arrested for drug possession. The famous "Stones" his swagger and style long hair did not like the strict police with short hair under the statute. It is not surprising that the arrest of his friends began to grow nowhere has more details.

Here is how it was. Jagger was visiting Keith Richards. From guests just left George Harrison. Suddenly, the door began to bang their boots, stood outside the door 19 policemen, they poizveli search and found marijuana.

The potion was wrapped in paper, in the form of cigarettes, cigarette smoking Marianne Faithfull, and, characteristically, - she was naked. However, wrapped in a fur stole.

Tabloids relished details. Allegedly, at the time of his arrest Jagger lay on the sofa, his head resting between his legs Marianne Faithfull, he ate chocolate loaf inserted into her personality.

At trial, Keith Richards said that we - young free people and your petty morality does not interest us. The judge gave him a year in prison and three months of his accomplice Mick Jagger. Before prison, though it did not come, because in the press heated debate.

It became clear that of «Rolling Stones» scapegoating. Editor of the influential newspaper The Times, William Rizzo-Mogg published a famous article entitled «Who would break a butterfly on a wheel?» («Who would think a butterfly on the wheel?"). Judges ashamed guys acquitted.

All of these stories have emerged in today's newspapers. Marianne Faithfull, now a respected lady of 66 years, starred in the biographical TV series "Who are you?". Heroes of the program, with the help of archivists and researchers find their long roots, learn the fate of deceased ancestors.

For example, my grandmother Marianna, Eve, in the late 30's lived in Austria and was named Flora. When the Nazis took over in 1938, Austria, Flora was forced to change the name to "Sarah" to her Jewish origin was immediately clear to everyone.

Flora, from his marriage to an Austrian, had a daughter, Eva. The fascist administration defined it as a racial category mishling - «hybrid». It turned out that my grandfather, husband of Flora, was a hero and a prominent figure in the anti-fascist resistance.

Their daughter, Eve, the mother of Marianne, was the dancer and actress. At the end of the war, when the Soviet army entered Vienna, raped Eve, possibly more than once.

"I think - said Mariann - that subconscious and never expressed disgust of my mother and grandmother to men had a huge impact on me».

Marianne herself recognized icon of the 60s, the standard of sexuality, etc., admitted on camera that she hated men too long and everything connected with them.

Hence - the need for psychological defense, her addiction and consequent severe alcoholism.

Such is the rock 'n' roll.

Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting