Vadim doctor. Dofotografirovat that nedoigral.

C Vadim we met by chance. However, this is more a philosophical question - randomness in our lives. Then I came to Kyiv School of Photography (KSHF) to his good friend Roman. Preparing for theatrical studio album "Black Square", it was necessary to discuss the scope, format and other nice things like paper quality.
And somewhere around between the second and third cup of tea was our acquaintance. There was a break in employment, and Vadim went to the food area. We had a nice chat, but because they were all "on the wave", and the break was not great at this, and then all over.
Subsequently, however, "in case" more than once brought me KSHF. That test trailer had to be removed and a suitable place could not be found. And I do not know how much we Roman puffed if Vadim has not helped us with the production of light. Then some other circumstances. I learned that on the eve of our acquaintance Vadim discharged from the hospital after a complicated operation. After such a good, if you just stay alive. I thought, "Figase! But personally, I loved him, Popper would have on employment in this state? Well, if without pathos and stars. Yes, hell knows ... ". Then in the studio I was spotted guitar. Then Vadim invited me for a photo session as a model. It was brutally curious, as this session was as part of its master class ... Then I was just wondering write about all this. Oh man, is a recognized authority in his profession, but who says of himself that he photofission just reached the level that reached in time to the music.

-Vadim, Because after all, why, and when the change took priority?
Well, as a change. In principle, a photo fond childhood. But then the music gradually began to wonder more and more, and it so happened that replaced the photo on the back burner.
-What Performed?
-Play Fairly heavy music with complex guitar parts, replayed classical compositions on a weighted manner, etc. In short, the emphasis was on the guitar rather than the other tools.
-And?
-Was Have certain achievements and good prospects. The victory at the festival "Ruta" in 1995 opened up new horizons, and we toured, recorded new material, we played on TV, etc. Everything seems to have been good. But personally, I quite difficult to find like-minded people who would really understand what you want to achieve in each composition. There were talented guys, but most of them burdened bad habit (addiction) - these were the main causes of variability group. So in the end I came to the solo performance. Again, quite heavy music. Neoclassic rock and what's nearby. It was 1997, I was a student, and further development in this direction has required significant financial investments. Therefore, if you omit the details left in the photo. To dofotografirovat that nedoigral.
C What started?
 - There were a lot of searches. Predmetka, portraits, landscapes, genre ... Tried myself probably in all directions, but the most interesting experimentation conducted with still-life stunt. In principle, it is interested in now. I like to do work with optical special effects without photoshop. Now mainly engaged in portrait photography. Generally, the graphics work with light in the portrait - it is a very big topic. Exhausting, and the photographer and model. Any mistake photographer immediately sends a portrait in the category bytovuhi. Think of yourself in a photo shoot. So it is with you is still very comfortable to work - it is always easier with the actors. They patiently and photos with them easier. And with the common man more difficult. I already have a lot of different developments. Almost all my secrets I reveal in their workshops, and now also writing a book on photography. I would like all the thoughts somehow organize, arrange.
-When Is published?
-Even I do not know yet. As far as possible. You know, if there were obligations to any publishing house, perhaps we would have faster))

-Your Attitude towards regalia.
-Do Not hide the fact that it is always nice. Once the dream of such could not, but now we have just used. Participation in competitions for a long time in the past, now I'm usually on the jury. He has worked with all Ukrainian specialized editions. With some foreign, with German, English, Russian. Master classes in Germany, the international photo shows, etc. It was nice to see his work in the State Art Museum of Chernigov. This is my hometown. The Who is Who hit. In short, all right, let's change the subject - dying of modesty))

What to buy for personal collections?
You know, quite curious. Until now, demand a series of Neo Vision. Photographed ordinary household objects with different lighting effects. There were dispensers of "Hortitsi" and the CD is simply a branch on the hood, and even toilet paper. In general, Europeans are interested in such creative. We are not particularly in demand, but the interest is there.

What do something cool from the practice.
Yes a lot of things. As in any other case. It was developed as a client to another (Association of Tymoshenko) image Julia - White tigress. To do everything in one night, zaparka, in the morning - you know, that has not only climbs to the head. They made two versions of the slideshow. The first - to demonstrate the further authority which then became a pre-election advertising. The second - a variant with "working" version of the image on which a pinned. The last option to show people without a sense of humor was contraindicated, and indeed anyone was better not to show it. Tears of laughter flowed easily. A sleepy-eyed people confused options and diligently sent it here is the "second". Customers special sense of humor did not differ (and I understand them - is something to see). After a long time we have explained that a completely different mean.
-Traditional. The nearest plans.
-Works Now working on his new project, after which want to do a thematic exhibition and launch a series of workshops on the subject. Still a lot of work, but it is moving. Analogues of this project, I did not find on the Internet. It will be very interesting! Therefore I say traditional - expect a full drive!
Good luck. Dofotografirovat you nedoigrannoe.
Thank you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting