I came to the "Black Square", or What Happened at the Zoo?

< The answer to the question in the title - at the end of the article

In the studio "Black Square" I came a year ago. Almost a year. As sometimes happens in life, almost by accident. Unless, of course, something random happens in this life. Learned about exams, came and looked, passed and entered.
And then began what is still going on. Mild concussion and a shift of the assemblage point. Five years ago, a coach blew a hole in the concrete wall of my brain. Our curator Michael Campfires, if not ruined it completely, it has done a fair amount of holes. It turns out he gracefully. Can the exact words. But maybe a quick affair. To expedite the process, improve understanding and to facilitate expression.
Many, but then there, most go. For a variety of reasons. We were warned that those who remain will vary. Like these changes or not - is another question. And it is still true. The changes were noticeable. In what direction? How subtly noticed one of the Studio (now an actor CHK): "Student black square to get into the army, had to play normalĀ».
But normally - it's boring to stupor. So, ladies and gentlemen! I will not compel more. But if you're looking for thrills, life has become fresh and have a desire to try a new life roles - is, so to say - welcome.
And finally, a little boring bukovki illustrate the text with some of the photographic material of our classes.

Our Misha on background Margot

Our Margot at the background Misha

Right now we break the wall

And you break

Temptation tempter

Emotions

Emotions 2

Emotions 3

We were a little sausage

My friend, and you do not fill up?

You're not crazy

He believed and still took the army. Denis, waiting

Nick, Nick ...

Flamenco

Yes, the zoo. In fact, nothing happened there. But sometimes the main thing - not an event, and waiting for an event.

Tags

See also

New and interesting