Animals and their children. Sweetheart selection of photos.
1. Indian elephant calf, who was born in Oklahoma City Zoo, stands next to his mother, 16-year-old elephant Asha, in Oklahoma. (Sue Ogrocki / AP)
2. Goose leads his goslings that hatched in a cemetery in Buffalo, NY. (Michael Mandolfo / AP)
3. Teddy bear twins Aleut and Gregor playing outdoors under the supervision of his mother, a white-bear Faith in the aviary Nuremberg zoo in Nuremberg, Germany. (Hans-martin Issler / Getty Images Contributor)
4. Scottish mountain cow and her calf standing in a pasture in Bozeman, Montana. Representatives of this type of cattle differ significantly from the typical Angus cows - they are smaller and have a slower metabolism. (Erik Petersen / Bozeman Daily Chronicle via AP)
5. The Kamchatka brown bear Masha and her 3-month cubs Vanya and Michaud live in Hagenbeck Zoo in Hamburg, Germany. (Fabian Bimmer / Reuters)