- Water - 100 ml
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Dry yeast - 1 tsp 5
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Flour - 1, 5 cups
- Sausage "Pepperoni" - 200 gr
- Cheese "Mozzarella" - 250 gr
- Pizza sauce ***
1) Mix warm water and sugar. Add yeast. Leave on for 10 minutes until the yeast to ferment and will not appear foam height 1, 5-2 cm.
2) Pour into a deep container. Add salt, olive oil
3) Add the flour, knead the dough. The dough turns thick. Capacity covered, in a warm place, letting the dough rise (about 1 hour).
4) Cut sausage slices
5) mozzarella cut into thin plates (or grate)
6) The dough out onto a floured surface, divide into two parts. Roll out to a thickness of 3-5 mm. With a large dish (I have 25 cm.) Cut a circle.
7) Try to pass on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour. Lubricate sauce
8) Put mozzarella and pepperoni. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 220 degrees
Pizza sauce ***
1) 500g. Tomato pour boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Then remove the tomato skin. Cut into pieces and grind in a blender.
2) 1 red onion peel and cut into small pieces; finely chopped 2 cloves of garlic. All obearit on olivkovm oil for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the onion and garlic to the tomatoes and cook over medium heat until liquid evaporation.
4) Season with salt, add the basil and oregano