Vegetable oil 50 ml
⅓ teaspoon cinnamon
Lemons 1 piece
Ginger root 10 g
Oat flakes 200g
Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
Sesame seeds 30 g
Walnut 50 g
40 g raisins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. raisins and walnuts finely chopped. Ginger grate.
3. In a small dipper to heat the juice of one lemon, zest of half a lemon, honey, cinnamon and grated ginger.
4. In a bowl pour the oatmeal, nuts, raisins, sesame, add vegetable oil, flour and warmed syrup of honey, lemon juice and spices. Knead the dough. Oatmeal is better to take the finest, "Extra" - one that is necessary to cook for three minutes, no longer.
5. Then a tablespoon or hands to form cookies and place on a baking sheet, pre-paving it with paper baking.
6. Bake for about fifteen minutes. Before serving, let the cookies cool and dry.
Nuts can add different. And the more different nuts, so tasty. For example, you can combine the walnuts with almonds or sunflower seeds.