- Chicken fillet - 700 g
- Mayonnaise - 200g
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Potatoes - 6-8 pcs (large)
- Cheese - 100-200 g
- Green onions
1. Chicken fillet cut into medium dice. In a pan pour some water (about a glass), add mayonnaise and put the pieces of chicken. Season with salt. Simmer, covered for 30 minutes. Add the chopped garlic. Filling for tartlets ready.
2. Now we peel the potatoes. Cleaned, washed. Three potatoes on a grater-strogalke. Do not forget the salt!
3. Then take the molds for cupcakes. For example, with non-stick coating. Good lubricating them with sunflower oil.
4. We spread into molds grated raw potatoes, so that it was in the form of baskets. In the middle of the chicken with garlic spread.
5. Put in preheated oven (temperature ~ 240 ° C) for 20-25 minutes.
6. While tartlets sit in the oven, three cheese on a grater-strogalke and cut green onions. Cheese and onion mix.
7. After 20-25 minutes We reach tartlets from the oven and sprinkle cheese on top with onions.
8. Once again, we send them into the oven for 5-10 minutes.