Who is Trouble Shooter

Trouble shooter - literally soznachaet "shot back problems."
Here is a story told by a man.

Michael I - trouble shooter. Travel around the world and solve people's problems. Usually it is the big companies, otherwise they will not pull my prices.
Total Trouble-shooters are not more than a hundred people in the world.
Prices for services amount to 100 thousand dollars per hour schedule scored in the months ahead. Sometimes you'll fly into any and Indonesia at the airport starting to solve someone's problem, but an hour later back.
- You too tariff of 100 thousand dollars an hour?
Michael:
- I can not say it's my trade secrets, but if you a whole year to save money, then you can ask me for advice. But that's not what happened, the eruption of Mount Vesuvius - that I just do not know, and it is on the network. I will help to expand the horizons and look at your problem from a different angle ...
- And for that 100 thousand dollars an hour?
Michael:
- I will prompt a way out of the situation that the entire company will dance with joy and bite your elbows: how did they not without Michael guessed it ...

We Trouble-shooters importantly - Goodwill: the company we pass from hand to hand, hiding from their competitors. Advertising is only one - a perfect result.

- Michael, and bring me an example of your practice.

Michael:
- From its not bring - this is my trade secrets.
By the way, we do not write the books - it is not profitable to us. On the book to earn a few million, but your career is over.

But I will give a couple of examples of work Trouble-shooters when corporations themselves leaked information:

There were two large American firms that published monthly bulletin "yellow pages". On the market, they were closely, in the course went black PR, dumping, poaching each other's employees.

Nothing worked, went head to head. Usually, all office workers bought just two directory on the dollar, not really pondering what is better, what is worse. By the way, in both references were the same information.

So one of these firms invited Trouble-shooter.

He penetrated into the situation, thought and said:
- The following month published a handbook smaller format, and that the information was the same, it must be small but plump.
Received his fee and left, and rival firm went bankrupt two months ...

- And what's the deal?
Michael:
- But the fact is that when references were the same size, they hung on office desks as maps, but when one directory is large and flat, and the second a small but plump, you will in any case put a little over a large ... And at the end of months will understand that use only the top and large has never in the past month and have not opened. So why would you spend a dollar on it, if in a small everything?

Another example:
At the head office of the company Nike, 1000 posvorachivali their heads over an impossible task.

Invite trouble-shooter, outline the problem:
We began producing shoes in some of the poorest countries in Africa. Advance all felt built factory trained personnel, the cost should be low, but we ran into an unexpected problem: local workers of our factories, mercilessly steal the finished product. Entire villages from small to large walk in sneakers at a price comparable to their annual income ...

We were trying to hire more protection from local, but only became worse - the guards and their families also love shoes ...

If you make the protection of the US, the cost generally tipped the scales. Think about how to make the theft decreased to zero, without spending money on protection of plants.

Trouble-shooter knew nothing about the technology of production of shoes, but unlike the 1000 and top managers who understood able to look at any problem from a completely different angle. He sat for a little one in a cool dark room and gave the answer:

You need in the different countries produce separate left and right shoes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting