1. Carrot peel and rub on a coarse grater. Onion peel and cut into half rings. Onions and carrots fry in vegetable oil.
2. Tomato pour boiling water and purify the skin. Purified tomatoes cut into slices. Bell pepper remove seeds and cut into fine strips. Cheese grate.
3. From the chicken breast fillets cut. Get 2 pieces each. Each piece individually with a hammer to beat off the meat, salt and pepper. Chop roll in flour on both sides.
4. In a pan heat the oil and fry the chops on both sides. Lay on a baking fried chops and put the first layer of browned onions and carrots.
The second layer - pepper.
The third layer - tomato. Then pour mayonnaise.
5. beautifully laid halves of olives. Sprinkle with grated cheese. On baking pour approximately 50 ml of water or broth.
6. Place in a preheated 200 ° C oven for 15-20 minutes. Chicken chop serve hot with pasta and garnish with fresh herbs.