Short and sweet 8

Talent often occurs when running out of money.

I have developed an inferiority complex when a site asks to prove that I'm really a man.

In the morning, looked in the mirror ... I do not know ... You'll be rich ...

Bought gel for problem areas, now they will smear your wallet

Cockroaches in my head - this is normal. The problem - when they began to chase a squirrel ...

SUGAR-SAND - Two in one!

If you wildly bored at work, take and fold in the mind of your salary for the last year. Now you not only wildly boring, but very sad.

Women, unlike men, gifts are not choosy - diamonds as diamonds, fur coat so the machine so the machine. This is a man can not please the color of socks.

The ability to think about anything can help pass the time at work.
Ability to correctly write about anything can help to make a career.

On cigarette packs do not have to write "Smoking kills" and "Happy people do not smoke." That's what I understand, this is demotivation, this is an occasion to reflect.

The best way to get a man to do something - to hint to him that he was too old for such cases!

- At the weekend is busy? - Yes I Am. Agrofitness!

The oligarchs earn a day more than I in the past month! But the tax goes for some reason to me! Maybe they have a problem with a trifle?

After going to the market to buy meat impression that went for donor organs. Prices slowly aligned

Morning chair from Danone! Now with pieces of fruit!

That is something that, as seen after corporate party on your desktop bitten cactus I did not expect ...
I have to have all the luck! A properly folded this mosaic is impossible
Hedgehog - the most intelligent animal. Hedgehog all clear

Tags

See also

New and interesting