Amazing method of healing diseases

If the doctor will for the life of the patient has a therapeutic value, laughter, contributing to the emergence of positive emotions, awakens the patient's will to live.

I offer you a tale that is sometimes told my grandmother in adolescence and later. A fairy tale grandma always started with such sayings:

The tale is a parable,a fairy Tale – a splint,But in each skankiest good hint.

No matter how hard life our ancestors, but they always found in my life it funny because the funny bone is a joy and a cure. And the events, which tells the tale, was a long time ago, when the current location of the Kuban steppes was a forest, Yes a wild field, overgrown by shrubs and lush herbs.

Went once stanitsa ataman hunting, got carried away and did not notice that they have long since lost the familiar game trail. Looked around and found that I got in a wild wilderness. In addition, immediately piled on top of him tired, wanted to rest. And the horse began to switch from running to walking. Let go the reins and trust the horse to take out there and rest: decided by the chieftain.

Long or short – looks and sees he is in front of a farm, with only a few of Kotenok. He went into the hut that was the first. Met him a woman, very exhausted illness. Saw him and recognized him as the chieftain, began to ask him. The chieftain was still a dashing Cossack that looks more blooming. More than once he managed to emerge victorious in mortal combat, was to be — Almighty.

— Mr. chieftain, save me from ailments. To die not at the time – I'm too young. Cure, ' pleaded the woman.

Surprise the chieftain even a little confused, but thoughtful. If you refuse, thereby to take away from women the last hope. To say that is not trained in the skill of healing, is to add the patient still suffering. All this raced through my head at the chieftain. And he says to the woman: "I'm Flying, but only one conspiracy. Will it help?"

— At least heal, at least that day. I agree! said firmly the mistress of the house.

To go to the guest was nowhere. And the chieftain began to mumble something that first surfaced in memory:

Is a dense forest,

For him, the high mountain,

The mountain river runs

Across the river – bridge.

On the bridge stands a sheep

A sheep has a tail.

She is chewing urine —

Start all over again.

Both smiled looking at each other, laughed, and had to leave. But if the chieftain after parting carried away in his soul a feeling of dissatisfaction, the women of the word children's jokes, performed by a mighty chieftain, awakened the will to live.

It is only at first glance, the text of the children's jokes are not able to carry the energy of healing. But given the role of the quality of the emotional connection which is established between healer and patient, the result is just incredible. And so it happened, that the ataman, unwittingly, gave joke, jokes, sick woman a boost of energy on recuperation.

Was a woman to look at the herbs and roots to collect them, but to insist of these drugs. Drinking infusions, rubbed ointment from collected herbs and roots. Regularly soared in the bath. Long or short, but have risen, flourished, cheered.

Began to monitor the health of your family and at the first sign of illness to treat them. First spoke to her distant relatives, the farmers, who spread the fame of it throughout the County, as the healer – herbalist. Steel to handle it for healing so many people that it sometimes was a little daylight to help.

Laughter is the cure without all the chemicals

Many years have passed since then. Sick chieftain and as befits him according to the order and prosperity, turned to the doctors. But what doctor will address, first, how would feel better, but it leans even more. Ataman weakens and melts like a candle, stayed in bed. Chieftain's wife crying, killing. Home advise the chieftain to turn to in their district, the healer – herbalist.

He thought about his position, he decided to go to the healer – herbalist. Dressed chieftain, was carried out of the house, seated in the carriage and he drove off to meet his destiny.

Long or short, and he came and accompanied home, introduced him to the house of a Granny the herbalist. She recognized him immediately: the chieftain – then in this area alone. Ataman it is not remembered and learned. Besides her on the site of the former hatenki sported a solid house.

The chieftain cried out: "Heal, poor thing, the disease forces me so deprived that mucenici no! Help – get rich!"

— Mister, honey you are our chieftain, but I'm some conspiracy.

— Yes, I agree, even than treat, though whisper, just help.

The woman muttered:

"Is a dense forest,

For him, the high mountain,

The mountain river runs

Across the river bridge.

On the bridge stands a sheep

A sheep has a tail.

Sheep chewing on urine —

Start all over again."

At the chieftain, as the words of children's jokes awaken the consciousness of vision of those events because of unlucky hunting, the joy in his soul grew with such force that he learned in the healer one afflicted with illness, a woman frantically laughed. Laughter, loud, heartily, returned to his body health, and soul filled with such joy, that inside him something broke and all the evil spirits that had been tormenting him for so many years, came out.

Yes, our chieftain recovered. And for healing all you needed was such a little, laughing heartily, so as to awaken in the soul the will to live. Paradoxically, after many years, the effect of the emotional connection returned ataman exactly as much energy as was necessary to awaken in him the will to live.

The personality: what makes the natureof the Universe anyway – you fear or dream... Smile, laugh yourself to health, because the funny bone is a joy and at the same time medicine. And most importantly, laughter is the cure without all the chemicals. published

Author: Alexei Shevchenko

Source: dolgo-zivi.ru/smeh-ne-stolko-emotsiya-skolko-volya-k-zhizni

Tags

See also

New and interesting