Revealing the secret super profitable business Yanukovych's son!

Felix Blitshteyn, a man who, on behalf of the son of President Alexander Yanukovych sells in Europe Ukrainian coal, told him about how there was this business which takes raw materials for sale the company and how it plans to increase sales by five times in one year.
Recall that a few months ago reported that the holding IACS belonging eldest son of President Alexander Yanukovych Ukrainian, founded in Switzerland subsidiary MAKO Trading SA Donbas coal for sale in Europe, has caused a resonance in the country.
Even European journalists interested in knowing what makes a business a scion of the main families of Ukraine, the success of which was the talk of the town: a couple of years as president of his father, Alexander Yanukovych became a major businessman whose assets Correspondent estimated at $ 130 million. The new direction of activity - trade in coal - are interested in Media also because of its own upstream assets in IACS no.
Ukrainian Journal reporter during work on the material of Ukrainian illegal mines (the so-called Copanca) traveled to Geneva, where he found the office MAKO Trading SA, and spoke with its director Felix Blitshteynom - a native of Uzbekistan, an American citizen and a person who is doing business for a long time in Ukrainian raw material. He told him about a European business Yanukovych Jr..
He told the newspaper that the company was established in late 2011, but only in April 2012 began exporting, selling 200 thousand. Tons. Speaking about how the company manages to get coal in Ukraine, he is from the methyl that created Leman Commodities SA - A company that until 2007, was the largest metal trader in Ukraine, after it bought SCM billionaire Rinat Akhmetov.
Black holes Ukraine. Exclusive aerial illegal coal mining in the Donbass
"I know how to export from Ukraine and Russia. I know foreign banks like to work with them. This is what I can do. And I see that today in Ukraine there are a number of suppliers that can produce coal products, but do not want to export. This is the niche that we can and want to take, "- said the manager correspondent.
Blitshteyn explained that the company buys coal through IACS Trading, Ukrainian company which is a holding company IACS son of the President.
"But I'm working with all suppliers and DTEK [the company Akhmetov] talk, however, I still had not bought anything, and Metinvest [another company Akhmetov] - with all those who today I can put coal, which I ready to export, "- he added.
He also told reporters that the problem that the company would like to achieve - is to remove about 1 million tons this year. In the example cited manager DTEK Rinat Akhmetov, who exports about 300 thousand. Tons per month, per year - about 3 million.
About how Blitshteynu managed to get acquainted with the son of the President of Ukraine as running his business in Switzerland, as well as the question of the legality supplied by coal, read in a fresh magazine reporter №19 from 17 May 2013.
Korrespondent.biz

Tags

See also

New and interesting