1. Chop onion into small cubes, garlic crushed. Fry them on a preheated pan with stretching. oil about 5-8 minutes until light golden.
2. Sausage and chop after 8 minutes of frying onions and garlic to add to the pan. Stir fry for another 5-7 minutes.
3. Squash grate, squeeze out the liquid and add to the pan, if necessary dips a little more oil. Simmer over medium heat until all (!) The evaporation of the liquid. Remove from heat.
4. Tomatoes scalded with boiling water and remove their skin. Grate and recline on a sieve or cheesecloth to stack juice.
5. Cheese grate.
6. Green onions and chop the dill.
7. The eggs slightly beaten fork.
8. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, add sour cream, 100 grams of cheese and spices, mix thoroughly.
9. Form lubricate (just a bit) stretch. oil, put it in the vegetable mass. I bake in two small forms of aluminum foil. Gently smooth the top with a spoon.
10. On top sprinkle with remaining cheese.
11. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about an hour (cheese should carefully redden).