And why fight?

I have good neighbors - a respectable Jewish family. Somehow they had to go away for a couple of days, and they left me in the care of his son. Misha - haired plump boy, 9 years recently turned. Realizing that it is better than the computer, I do not entertain a kid, I sat him down at his laptop and turned on "Space Rangers". Many of today's children would have seemed boring game, but Misha. Immediately by Gaalskogo dealer (!), He scored on a war Klissans began baryzhit. I, with a clear conscience, went into another room to watch football. And when, two hours later, I went back to check and found the child:
 - The kid has earned over 100,000 credits (told me that in prison (!) Turned out a lot of dough to cut);
 - Extorting money from someone you can, he earned a pirate rating, which allowed him to buy on the cheap protoplasm (= & gt; reyndzhersky rating) and bleed skill "Trade" to the maximum.
 - Soon after I went, he began to go shopping with menzolami quest. He asked me for a pen and paper and jotted down the prices and the game moments. I once killed a month on its passage. So: He went from the third TIMES !!!
And the question, "How could you so quickly to solve the quest? !!" He looked at me like I was a moron, handed me a piece of paper with calculations and went to the kitchen to empty the fridge. This here boy Misha.

Tags

See also

New and interesting