5 answers to frequently asked questions

Recommend that you save on the wall so as not to lose!

1. If I am registered in St. Petersburg (Samara / Tomsk / Ufa), but I live in Moscow, can I somehow draw here SP?

Unfortunately, no. Register SP is carried out only at the place of residence. The exception is when a passport is not a mark of residence registration. Then registration SP possible to the place of residence.

2. Do I have to indicate when registering IP type of activity? How many types can be specified?

Specify the type of activity in the registration SP mandatory. It may be one or may be several. If there are more than 10, 20, and so on. E., The additional sheets are filled with A to the application for registration of IP. Despite the fact that the limit on the number of activities is not installed, we recommend that you specify only those that you really plan to do. For example, to open an online store sufficient to indicate the NACE code 52.61.2.

3. Can the SP itself to recruit and place your work record? Can I continue to work under an employment contract after going to SP?

No, the SP can not itself take on the job and therefore make this entry in the workbook. As a general rule, to combine work and entrepreneurial activity is not prohibited. But this limitation applies, for example, civil servants and police officers. They do not have the right along with the main work engage in business activities.

4. My employer pays the premiums from my salary. Do I need in this case to pay premiums own IP?

Yes, because the employment contract with you is both an individual and not IP.

5. I now SP, what's next?

Work and develop their business. And remember: do not be ashamed of his desire to be the owner of a small business. Anyone who manages a stable and profitable business, whether big or small, can be proud of yourself.

Tags

See also

New and interesting