Most Frequently Asked Questions on psychological forums

Deciding one fell swoop solve a number of psychological problems that plague modern people, we decided to conduct a study of psychological forums to identify the most frequently asked questions and to make this grant FAQ for the benefit of all people seeking their approval of the stupid and shameful acts under the guise of a request for assistance.

Question:
 "I slept with my best friend's boyfriend. Now I am tormented conscience, and I want her to repent, to keep a good relationship with her. How to do it? "
 Answer:
 Conscience - also known as self-respect. If, in order to respect yourself, you have to humiliate another person, show the "beloved friend" that you are cooler and it can seduce her guy - it's only your problem. It is impossible to earn the trust and respect of the other person, making him pay for the tears of your attempts to assert themselves. So, facilitating a conscience, you do not get back a good attitude girlfriend. In gratitude for the sincerity of it just kill you on the spot. After all, to be honest, you do not have any girlfriends. And conscience either.

Question:
 "I have a wife, whom I love very much, but I am going to give up and walk away from it to his mistress, who is also very like. Advise how to tell his wife about it, that it does not offend? "
 Answer:
 Do not worry, you have insult her when her cheating. It will not be worse. You just find yourself doing her a favor by getting rid of the bastard, it shamelessly cheating. Worse will only be you and you completely deserve all the bad things that she'll express her tears, her reproaches and feeling self-loathing that you have left after your conversation.

Question:
 "I have two boys. Both are very I love and want to marry me. A beautiful, smart, master of sports and studies on the banker. The other is also a beautiful, intelligent, good living and beautiful to look after me. Advise which to choose? "
 Answer:
 Choosing the husband as head of cabbage in the market, do not forget to ask the candidate a certificate from the housing, from the police and from the mental hospital. Most importantly - the last, because if a man is ready for such conditions create a family with brains he is clearly not all right.

Question:
 "I have a boyfriend. He wants us to get married, and I want to wait a year and see how things go at it in the business. He gets angry and says I do not love him, and to me it is very sad, because I just want to check what his potential ... How to convince him that I love him, too? "
 Answer:
 It is best to go to a notary and sign a contract stating that You shall love him if he will provide you the content of not less than ... per month. Three copies, one for thee, and one third of it to the notary in the safe - should fully convince him of the sincerity of your tender feelings and to give strength to fight for a place under the sun.

Question:
 "He said he loved me, and he does not call and avoid a meeting with me. Why is he doing? "
 Answer:
 I think he trains willpower.

Question:
 "I like a man, and he loves me too. But, unfortunately, his wife and two children. How to solve this problem? "
 Answer:
 If the existence of some of the people you perceive as a problem, you should just hire a hit man, so he decided to do all his little family from the machine. Then you need to properly clean up traces of blood on the floor - and you can celebrate the wedding.

Question:
 I broke up with her boyfriend, with whom met 1, 5 years.
Meeting with him, I spit them as she wanted, and he ran after me like a dog. Now he gave me, and I'm dying of boredom, I do not need anyone but him, I want him back, I have gone all the pride, but he did not believe me and absolutely insists finish our relationship. I will die without it!
 Answer:
 Do not die, it's just the vampires die when they are deprived of access to human blood. The problem is that you know only play the "master-slave", and now, so if your partner did not want to play more the role of a slave, you have decided that this role has passed to you. And you think it my duty to suffer and suffer, replacing him as a sick actor. You're trying to get him to come back, do you think that he resists, trying to get a raise. And in fact - all the circus left. Clowns fled. And you figlyarstvuesh one quite alone on an empty stage in front of an empty room. Applause will not.

Question:
 "I have a fiance, we're going to get married soon. The problem is that he is a newcomer, and his apartment in our city has.
Advise, how do I check it out: he married me for love or for a residence permit? "
 Answer:
 Reliable all - show him this message. If he then spits in your face and go away forever, so he wanted to marry you out of love, and if you kindly smiles and starts to comfort - then precisely because of the registration!

Question:
 "What to do to all the people I loved, respected and trusted me?" The answer:
 And just a decent person to be tried? ..

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting