Mask for hair loss.

Two years ago I started losing his hair is terrible, just terrible felt. They fall even when I do not combed. I could just hold your hand through my hair and my hand would have stayed a bunch of hair. In a panic, ran to the pharmacy, bought vitamins and expensive shampoos and all to no avail. As a result, began to study the problem in internente and stumbled upon this mask that saved my hair (those that remain). Hair loss has virtually stopped, and I am very pleased. I hope my experience will help someone avoid my "experience» :)

Recipe:
1) 1 tablespoon onion juice (grate the onion and squeeze the turnip)
2) 1 tablespoon honey
3) 1 egg yolk
4) Article 1 -2. spoon burdock oil. (amount of oil can be increased, if it seems small, but usually this is enough)
A rather liquid mass.

Apply to the hair roots (I put the brush for hair coloring), the residue was partitioned by volosam.Konchiki additionally can be oiled for pitaniya.Odevaem shower cap, wraps a towel and go as 1 chas.Zatem wash off with shampoo.

About the smell of onion can not volnovatsya- all perfectly washed away and onion smells :)

If desired, you can enrich mask:
1) Aloe juice is a generally cool thing! If so, you must add a mask, just pre-need to do it this bioaktivnym.Dlya 1- cut off the stem of aloe, wrap in paper and put in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Aloe juice will be after this most useful and active.
2) Vitamins -A, E - if there is, you can drip into the mask.
3) Essential Oils
-rozmarin
-lavanda
-kedr
-Bey- Generally cool hair! A powerful tool for stimulating regeneration, tissue metabolism growing zone of the hair, restores the hair follicle and prevents hair loss, baldness; strengthens and invigorates, stimulates their regrowth. Body hair thickens
-Tea tree (gives shine crazy!)
if you decide to add the air, do not forget to dissolve in oil or honey, that would not burn the skin.

Tags

See also

New and interesting