1. The Law of emptiness. If you need new shoes, throw away the old ones. If you need new clothes, clean your closet. You have to willingly part with your stereotypes.
2. The law of circulation. Be willing to let go of something you own to get something that you want.
3. The law of the imagination. First you have to see the prosperity in your imagination. Make a description of your ideal day and do not show it to anyone except the person to whom you trust. Keep this description somewhere close at hand, and in his spare time to read it.
4. The law of creativity. A person can achieve prosperity through the energy of his thinking, intuition and imagination.
5. The law of retribution and receiving. If you give something, it comes back tenfold. When you get good, it is very important to share it with others. If you - a gift, and you do not use it, you are insulting your divine nature. With due deference to treat their abilities, you should rejoice gifts and share them with others. If you do this, you attract more wealth into your life.
6. The law of tithing. The universe always take their tithes. It's just the law of gratitude source of support - 10% of all that you have. You never know how your tithe back to you. The money - a common phenomenon. But it can also come in the form of reconciliation with someone new, friendly relations in the form of recovery, etc.
7. The law of forgiveness. If you can not forgive people, you can not take their wealth. If your soul is filled with hatred, love can not find a place in it. You have to get rid of negative feelings that you eat and do not give you peace of mind.