Secrets of Chinese production (42 photos)

The author tells about the trip to China, namely the plant for the production of cheap photo and video cameras, video recorders, and something there yet.
Very interesting trip, I advise you to browse.

Author: In this trip, I finally revealed the secret of the prosperity of some Chinese factories, unremarkable at first glance. Often, it happens: the market is falling, and the product is cheap, and the owner of the reason goes to the Panamera, the family went to Hong Kong and opened one factory after another.

In this case, the Chinese dream has come true for one of my friends, who is engaged in the production of cheap photo and video cameras, video recorders, and something there yet. These cameras are sold millions worldwide. Quite a lot is produced under license of Disney and Hello Kitty others. But in Russia there are almost no sales, so Chen, the owner of the business, all attempts to find any outlets to our market. Actually therefore called me pofotkat.

In the factory I went to Nadia - a sales manager for the cameras, which pretty well says in Russian. The boss sent us his BMW, traveled to the factory in style.

In the shops everything is standard - line conveyors, screwdrivers, soldering irons. Shipments to the Christmas holidays are already finished - most pipelines are empty.

Screws, springs. Assembly operations much smaller part - time consuming work.

Fill software.

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting