About Students

The story I told one friend, recalling his student days ...
 Course on the third, already felt like a "real students", he all semester maliciously shirked an object like "the introduction of drawing techniques developed at the 4th Congress of the CPSU, in the modern textile industry."
Truant so hard that I did not appear on any of the lectures.
Now is the time of reckoning, entitled "Session».
 After a long and protracted promises to study hard in the next semester, my friend on the phone got an audience with the teacher.
He arrived at the appointed hour, but the door of the audience, alas, was locked.
Sitting friend, waiting with a sad expression on his face.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes up to him another student, apparently with the highest rate.
 And with such a "lazy wise" states:
 - What are the problems with the offset?
 - Yeah ...
 - Prof came?
 - Why, the old goat, agreed, and he's a half-hour late.
 - It chtol Alexander Zakolsky?
 - He, he ...
 - Indeed, even the idiot ... And you, even with him never crossed?
 - All lectures stroll in the face not seen. Here it is, in his rotten thing to go!
 - He's really wonderful ... all the time afraid of something. It is possible that he locked himself in the audience ... Knock ...
 Familiar knocked, but no one answered.
Student:
 - Yes, he is deaf! Knock louder, let's leg.
 Do nothing, and began pounding foot, not just the door smashed.
 The student with the highest rate, even volunteered to help him.
They stand together, to peck at the door, the teacher scolded the various obscenities.
Student:
 - Yes ... So all the legs can break ...
... And so lazily pulls the keys unlocks the audience ... My friend already had lost the power of speech.
"Student" deadpanned:
 - Okay, let's record book ...
 "Old Goat" and "idiot" with pretty face pulled out of ossified fingers "younger brother" of the "main document student" and put his autograph on the other hand columns to the subject of "the introduction of drawing techniques developed at the 4th Congress of the CPSU, in the modern textile industry ».

Sent by Zidane

Tags

See also

New and interesting