Pike fillets with rice and mushrooms

elegant looks and tastes very ... pike fillet with rice and mushrooms

Pike stuffed with rice and mushrooms - very tasty dish. Ease of preparation, availability of ingredients, and the result delicious, spectacular dish that can be applied to a festive table or prepare for Sunday family dinner. Pike and itself tasty fish, but complement her stuffed mushrooms and rice makes the taste even more rich. I will not talk a lot, I invite you to look at the cat, see the recipe and cook ...
fillet of pike on 400-500gr - 2 pcs.
round grain rice - 100 g
mushrooms - 300 g
Onions - 1 head
Cheese - 100 g
herbs (dill, parsley, green onions) - 100 g
vegetable oil for frying and lubrication - 4-5 tablespoons
salt, ground black pepper - to taste
In a saucepan, bring to a boil about 600ml of water. Pour the rice and cook until done (about 15-17min). Tilt in a colander (do not wash!). Cool.
Onion cut into small cubes, chop mushrooms halves. On 3-4st.l. of vegetable oil fry the onion until transparent, add the mushrooms and fry over high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden-colored mushrooms (about 5-7minut). Cool.
Chopped fresh herbs, cheese grate. In a bowl put the rice, mushrooms, onions, cheese, parsley. Add salt and black pepper. Gently stir
On the desktop, spread out 3-4 layers of foil, size exceeds file.Odno fillet oiled, put on folgu.Poverh fish Place the filling, pressing her hand.
The second fillet on the outer surface to make cuts, being careful not to cut the fish completely. Place the fillets on top of the filling and coat with oil.
Gently wrap the fish in foil layer by layer and place on a baking sheet.
Bake in the oven heated to 200gradS 30min, then remove the fish, gently open the top and again to return to the oven for another 10minut that the top is slightly flushed (if you want it, you can not do, leaving the fish tender and juicy on top).
For passing the fish on a serving dish is convenient to use two wide blades. On request, pour the fish on top formed sousom.Pri filing garnish with fresh herbs and lemon wedges.
* My notes
 - Filling itself is so delicious that it can be prepared as a separate dish :)
 - This way you can not only cook fillet of pike, but also other fish, such as pink salmon.

Tags

See also

New and interesting